View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 10:18 PM
kjhadfield
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [05/26/10] ★SPRINT LOVER'S 6.5.X★ | Build 28232 | Organization | Speed |

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
just flashed the newest update and 1st thing i notice...is the screen shows (as whole window/screen) sim card missing and sumthing bout still being able to make emergency calls. below the txt shows a dial pad w/ #s and a enter, clear and cancel button. i hit cancel and it took me to the sense home screen

i have no sim cuz of android booting and i also reflashed this rom and back to stock to make sure its the rom an not me
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1683 View Post
Not sure why you're seeing that. Mine boots up fine and displays the home screen and the Change Mode screen after flashing..
edit: ok i powered off then on and i do NOT see that sim card is missing w/ dial pad screen. must of been just after initial flash, not a prob