View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 10:14 PM
kjhadfield
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [05/26/10] ★SPRINT LOVER'S 6.5.X★ | Build 28232 | Organization | Speed |

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1683 View Post
Not sure why you're seeing that. Mine boots up fine and displays the home screen and the Change Mode screen after flashing..
me either. what i did 1st was flash the rom from your last rom..thats when i 1st noticed it. then i flashed stock, hr, then flashed yours, then hr. w/ still the same results. i will check if it happens after each reboot and report back.

also noticed a couple other things...the sound & display/notification sounds (directly from settings tab) dont sync up w/ the settings/sounds & notifications settings. i 1st set up my notifications up threw the settings tab from sense. then i just went 2 check it directing from the settings menu and they did not take. so then i set it up agian threw the setting menu, then went back 2 the settings tab to see if that took but it didnt (all notifications are reverted to twitter sound) but my notifications are correct (after setting it up threw the settings menu) so that seems broked from the setting tab on sense.

also...in settings/personal/phone settings there is not option for the cdma settings section (prepend, etc). there is 4 gsm but its all greyed out. but network set 2 cdma only (since i dont have the sim card in) another thing in the phone settings is the advanced section (w/ reject call w/ txt, or add phone # after call, etc.) is smushed 2 fit only half of screen (very small) expecially compared 2 the rest.

thats all i noticed 4 now, let me know if you need me explain more or if you need a ss. also let me know if this is not what you see and its just me, if it is then i dunno has me