PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Is my ROM one of the fastest 6.5 2.1?
Yes 140 57.85%
No 102 42.15%
Voters: 242. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2010, 11:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2/ TP1
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

pimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ~ SuperRom_S_14 ~ 5-15-10 ~WM6.5 2.1~w/Silence Kit~LIGHTEST ROM W/MANILA EVER UPD

Hey did u get a chance to try 14 update? If so any feedback?

Quote:
Originally Posted by info[]box1 View Post
I barely use office also, so I vote no too.
Old 05-14-2010, 11:49 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpol10
Hey did u get a chance to try 14 update? If so any feedback?

Quote:
Originally Posted by info[]box1 View Post
I barely use office also, so I vote no too.
i planned on loading up tomm night or sunday... i havent flashed in three days... due to work... wont have true testing time still a day off...
Old 05-15-2010, 03:40 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

pimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: ~ SuperRom_S_14 ~ 5-15-10 ~WM6.5 2.1~w/Silence Kit~LIGHTEST ROM W/MANILA EVER UPD

I'll be removing Longpressendkey on the next release. Anyone want to change my mind? If enough people respond it can, if not so be it....
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-15-2010, 04:21 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: tp
Carrier: sprint

rmriggin is a n00b

any plans on making a 6.1 release? You know... for even more speed!
Old 05-15-2010, 04:47 AM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpol10 View Post
Sorry but I don't use the Sliding sound it's useless to me...just takes up space.

you need a custom taskbar. look in the first few post you will find the one that I use on my tp2 call ninjadesire

You won't be going back lol. had an issue with dialing 800 numbers?? try it without the 1 in the front or with see if it works. Did you install the Sprint Prov cab??? For right no I'm sticking to this sys build, maybe in the future, but no promises. I know Google Maps and Office is outdated..I'm already happy with the current versions....theres cabs to update them I believe...maybe in the next release I'll updated it.

Guys make sure you look in the first few post for the DarkSupermanTheme.cab it's sick!

I'm so glad you guys are loving my rom. Enjoy and please get the word out on my rom, as to how fast it is. That all I ask of you guys for my hard work. Thanks again ENJOY!
the problem with trying to update programs that are cooked in, is that you usually can't delete the old version therefore you end up with 2 versions and wasted space. you should be able to find the updated versions and add them pretty easy.

Old 05-15-2010, 05:40 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Maybe in the future. I love speed, but I don't like 6.1 that much. I've tried going back to it, but I've always came back to 6.5 with 2.1. Currently I'm happy with what I have already. Only problem is if I did a 6.1 with sense 2.1 no one would want it. It'll be fast as hell though. I don't like 2.5. Only time will tell...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmriggin View Post
any plans on making a 6.1 release? You know... for even more speed!
Thanks for the cabs. I'm not great at adding new apps yet, will you or someone else Help? I want to update GoogleMaps Only, not Office 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
the problem with trying to update programs that are cooked in, is that you usually can't delete the old version therefore you end up with 2 versions and wasted space. you should be able to find the updated versions and add them pretty easy.

Last edited by pimpol10; 05-15-2010 at 06:18 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 05-15-2010, 10:25 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
I'll be removing Longpressendkey on the next release. Anyone want to change my mind? If enough people respond it can, if not so be it....
Hi Pimpol. Certainly do what you want with your rom but longpressendkey is a nice feature to lock the device. but there are cabs for various lock apps as well so either way is cool. I would probably say keep it but that's just me.
Old 05-15-2010, 12:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

stas333 is keeping up the good workstas333 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
I'm thinking twice about updating Office to 2010 on my next update because the newer 2010 is a heavier app, twice as heavy as the current version in the rom. And my goal for this rom as always been, "the lighter the better". What do you guys think? So should I update it or not? I rarely use Office anyways.....I'm voting no...what about u??
u shouldnt
Old 05-15-2010, 12:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

stas333 is keeping up the good workstas333 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
is that the fearure where u press the end botton and hold to do a function, like turn off the data?
Old 05-15-2010, 12:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP

heingtaing is a n00b
Re: ~ SuperRom_S_14 ~5-15-10~wm6.5 2.1~w/Silence Kit~Lightest ROM w/Manila EVER!! Fas

too many lag spikes when using the phone :*(

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development