PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Is my ROM one of the fastest 6.5 2.1?
Yes 140 57.85%
No 102 42.15%
Voters: 242. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2010, 10:12 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ~ SuperRom_S_14 ~ 5-15-10 ~WM6.5 2.1~w/Silence Kit~LIGHTEST ROM W/MANILA EVER UPD

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpol10 View Post
I think there's a bunch of haters on here voting on my poll...lets play nice and be honest...and give everyone the right info. Don't just vote for fun if you haven't tried my rom out. So I need everyone that has uses my rom to vote on the poll and leave comments, Please! Thanks and Play nice.
I agree that you shouldnt vote in the poll without trying the rom. Certainly not everyone is going to like it, but comparing it apples to apples is the key. I appreciate the rom and your effort, and the fact that you are giving us all a chance to use your personal rom. You're confident and there's nothing wrong with that
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-13-2010, 10:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2/ TP1
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

pimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: ~ SuperRom_S_14 ~ 5-15-10 ~WM6.5 2.1~w/Silence Kit~LIGHTEST ROM W/MANILA EVER UPD

KEY WORD APPLES TO APPLES! Now were seeing eye to eye. lol lol. Honestly speaking I'm very anal about everything. And I've basically tried every rom out there and nothing really was satisfying enough, two came really close though, Mighty and Mr X. But still not 100% to my taste. So I found the best kitchen, IMHO Silence and made it the best to my knowledge, which is very limited, due to not having experience at all on cooking Roms before this. But I'm getting much better as time passes by. Hopefully someday as well known as Mighty lol, jk probably not. I respect every Cooker on this site!! Due to the Time and Hard work! Thanks all

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
I agree that you shouldnt vote in the poll without trying the rom. Certainly not everyone is going to like it, but comparing it apples to apples is the key. I appreciate the rom and your effort, and the fact that you are giving us all a chance to use your personal rom. You're confident and there's nothing wrong with that

Last edited by pimpol10; 05-13-2010 at 10:28 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-13-2010, 10:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

sprintprotuch is a n00b

Is it stable?
Old 05-13-2010, 10:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

stas333 is keeping up the good workstas333 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintprotuch View Post
Is it stable?
yes so far
Old 05-13-2010, 11:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

stas333 is keeping up the good workstas333 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
yup It's fast! install the darksupermancab for a little bit of candy. I know about the blank shortcuts..don't know of a fix yet, but its not a big issue to me.
where is this cab at?
Old 05-13-2010, 11:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

pimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Yes this Rom is very stable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintprotuch View Post
Is it stable?
On post #3 last cab
Quote:
Originally Posted by stas333 View Post
where is this cab at?
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-13-2010, 11:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

mao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuff

Flashing now, i'll get everything sorted out on my end.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-14-2010, 08:00 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

I found out why my internet sharing works and yours didn't. I have a cab install called Mr. X Sprint PRL FW profile.cab in post #3. Updated PRL and Profile after. This did the trick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mao511 View Post
Flashing now, i'll get everything sorted out on my end.

Last edited by pimpol10; 05-14-2010 at 08:06 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-14-2010, 10:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

I'm thinking twice about updating Office to 2010 on my next update because the newer 2010 is a heavier app, twice as heavy as the current version in the rom. And my goal for this rom as always been, "the lighter the better". What do you guys think? So should I update it or not? I rarely use Office anyways.....I'm voting no...what about u??
Old 05-14-2010, 11:10 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP

I barely use office also, so I vote no too.

Quote:
I'm thinking twice about updating Office to 2010 on my next update because the newer 2010 is a heavier app, twice as heavy as the current version in the rom. And my goal for this rom as always been, "the lighter the better". What do you guys think? So should I update it or not? I rarely use Office anyways.....I'm voting no...what about u??

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development