PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2010, 04:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
You know I can't stand to see a fellow chief struggle. So here are the EXTs that I use in my ROM. I had issues as well cooking them in then I edited the app.dat or app.reg and got them working. Hope they work for you as well.
You are the man sir!!! Many thanks!

Old 05-15-2010, 04:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
You are the man sir!!! Many thanks!

You have that call history in an ext? is the icon still jacked up? Used to be all out of position before.

Droidrox39
Old 05-15-2010, 05:28 PM
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
You have that call history in an ext? is the icon still jacked up? Used to be all out of position before.
I fixed my icon. I'll post them when I get home
Old 05-15-2010, 05:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by willysp View Post
2. No, it's not configurable (even though StartMenuCust_480x800.cpr has an entry "HexagonGrid=TRUE". The basic hexagonal structure is embedded in a dll.
I guess its the hexagonal structure and plus the background highlight hexagon, right? because i have the highlight hex, just not the structure hex dll. you'd need to find a 6.5 alpha test rom from December-January 2009, those had the older lock screen skin, beta wallpapers, and hexagonal grid dll
Old 05-15-2010, 05:51 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive

dandrzej is just getting started

Quote:

Here is an ext of the my call history tab if your interested. I fixed the icon as well as added a softkey button to access voicemail quickly.

EDIT: Sorry forgot to upload file.

Last edited by dandrzej; 05-15-2010 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Forgot To Upload File
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-15-2010, 06:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I fixed my icon. I'll post them when I get home
Thanks I'm assuming you have added the Sprint tabs too it?

I've been trying to convert the GTX cab with little success does anyone have it already convert to an EXT? Thanks

Last edited by zone23; 05-15-2010 at 06:23 PM.
Old 05-15-2010, 07:33 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Thanks I'm assuming you have added the Sprint tabs too it?

I've been trying to convert the GTX cab with little success does anyone have it already convert to an EXT? Thanks
What I've posted is the CallHistory Tab, the tray icon fixed, the slider icon fixed, LSK CallHistory Tab filter button and the CHT missed call notification to the CallHistory tab mod.

The 26948339_manila file in this CallHistory Tab files only has the Call History tab included. I've been messing around with that file all day and have numerous versions saved in different places and I want to make sure I post the right working ones. When I sort it out, if you still want it, I can post it.

If this should happen to be new to anyone, check out the thread here.

Oh, I forgot I like these icons so these are the ones I have in the EXT posted. The missed call icon is a red phone with an exclamation mark where the arrows are in the pic.

The original files can, of course, be found from the thread. I don't think I even have them anymore.

Oh, and I stopped messin' with GTX when it was abandoned, sorry.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 05-15-2010 at 07:57 PM.
Old 05-15-2010, 09:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4g / Touch_Pro2

captblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on rep

attention all htc taskmanager fans....

i was just testing a new ROM and decided to add the taskbar gadgetfreak posted a page or two back. aside from looking awesome i noticed that i no longer had to double click the taskbar clock to open taskmanger, one click works and no WM6.5 notification drop down either.

so if you are a fan of htc taskmanager i strongly recommend this taskbar

one a side note..

i had a kichen error i've never seen before (error9009). did a little research and found out that this has to do with batch files. i looked through the build log and saw that implantxip.exe was flagged. i checked the tools folder and that file was missing. after some head scratching i decided to look at my NOD32 quarantine folder (i did a manual virus scan yesterday, so i thought that may have been the culprit) and there was implantxip.exe in quarantine. i restored and excuded that file and now all is good with the kitchen.

so if you ever get an error like that while building, it may be your virus scanner raiding the kitchen
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-15-2010, 09:54 PM
VIP Member

Norton has F'ed up a couple of my kitchens too. Now I have my kitchens all in one folder and just exclude that folder from any AV scans.
Old 05-15-2010, 10:50 PM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatgel View Post
I fixed the Bluetooth one that was missing ... I actually used/edited Groove's EXT and it seemed more "original" if that makes sense. I really will appreciate your feedback!
hey, meant to ask already, what font was that in your ROM, i really liked it. also what size was it? (will i need to change the size so text doesn't get the ....)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development