PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2010, 07:38 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
our saviour!!!
what has been wrong with the 235xx line the last couple of releases???
seen even some of the ROM chefs talking about having to do a hybrid 23563/23569.
thinking about 282xx as a possible playtoy next. do I need to replace the dial if I want the old one? (cause I kinda already did).
Yes sir, you are right! I haven't posted any builds after 23563 for the same reason, they just ain't right. Im still kickin it with 23563. Everytime i try a new release, i just fall right back to this one. Im hoping that 23571 will be the cats meow!
Old 05-16-2010, 08:15 AM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

Quote:
is that a folder that can be dropped in the kitchen???
No, I have the fonts in OEM/TP2/common/OEMMisc and the reg entries are in the RGU in that same folder. (Sorry it took so long to answer)

Also, mine is different than his posted cab because I just opened his cab and pulled the fonts I wanted from it to incorporate into my junked up kitchen.

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-16-2010, 08:34 AM
you know ...

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Also, nrfitchett4 ...

I'm attaching my TP2 icon ...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Start_Icon_About.jpg (5.3 KB, 17 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Start_Icon_About.zip (55.1 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by meatgel; 05-16-2010 at 08:36 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-16-2010, 08:40 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatgel View Post
Also, nrfitchett4 ...

Busted....lol.

Old 05-16-2010, 08:51 AM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

Quote:
No, I have the fonts in OEM/TP2/common/OEMMisc and the reg entries are in the RGU in that same folder. (Sorry it took so long to answer)

Also, mine is different than his posted cab because I just opened his cab and pulled the fonts I wanted from it to incorporate into my junked up kitchen.
that seems simple enough, thanks. I'll try that next build, which might be tonight as someone wants me to make them something custom...
my first customer, and I wasn't even advertising.

anyone having fun with the 28236 that cares to share a review?

Old 05-16-2010, 08:53 AM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

Quote:
Also, nrfitchett4 ...

i couldn't find a tp2 icon anywhere. i looked for quite awhile too.
does this mean I have to go to my room without supper???
Old 05-16-2010, 09:25 AM
you know ...

Quote:
i couldn't find a tp2 icon anywhere. i looked for quite awhile too.
does this mean I have to go to my room without supper???
Nah, I'll let you off easy this time ... don't let me see that again, though!!!
Old 05-16-2010, 10:07 AM
you know ...

Quote:
first download i did earlier 7zip couldn't open, gave me that it was archived. am downloading again.

got it downloaded, will try it in a bit and let you know.

played around with it for a bit. very snappy and responsive. everything worked that I could tell, tested google maps, youtube, opera mobile, messaging, email. didn't make a call (3am), bing, twikini.
no facebook???
starts with 75-85mb free, while mine starts at 105mb, but like I said, very fast scrolling and programs start opening right away.
the only thing I found was the before mentioned settings icons messed up if you access through mobile shell. but that can be worked around by using the windows hardbutton to get there.
overall a very nice ROM. really like the icons you used. I would consider some folders to navigate easier. I would release it and see what others think. you could get quite the cult following and make the ROM benchmark tests like smiznith.
Forgot to say thanks for looking at my ROM. I've been trying to figure out how to get it to start with more free memory, but I can't remember how many builds ago it started climbing.

I made those icons. Some of them are inside jokes with my husband. (his wallpaper on his Moment is my bra with the TP2 in it. LOL)

I haven't worried about learning how to do the folder thing yet, because I have Mobile Shell set up so I rarely to to the start menu anyway.

I'm working on memory next. Thanks again!!!!
Old 05-16-2010, 11:27 AM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Busted....lol.
That is too funny!

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
Old 05-16-2010, 11:43 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro2,mogul 6800 and Moto Q9's
Carrier: cricket

hthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
I totally forgot to include some icons with my earlier post. THis zip consists of BMPs and PNGs that make up the BT and Stereo headphone task bar icons, the Task manager icons, and, if you are using it, the Notifications Manager icons for New Mail, VM, Etc. You can either make a cab out of them (install to Windows) of just include them in one of the files I uploaded last night. Enjoy!
Thanks that make this taskbar TOTALLY AWSOME !!!! I'm Cooking Now!!!

I love that clean colorful look.... Do you have Start menu and folders with that clean look also?? BEG BEG BEG

Gadget I have loved your work since I found it at MightyMikes. Thanks for your contrubitions.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development