View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 10:07 AM
meatgel
you know ...

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to meatgel
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
first download i did earlier 7zip couldn't open, gave me that it was archived. am downloading again.

got it downloaded, will try it in a bit and let you know.

played around with it for a bit. very snappy and responsive. everything worked that I could tell, tested google maps, youtube, opera mobile, messaging, email. didn't make a call (3am), bing, twikini.
no facebook???
starts with 75-85mb free, while mine starts at 105mb, but like I said, very fast scrolling and programs start opening right away.
the only thing I found was the before mentioned settings icons messed up if you access through mobile shell. but that can be worked around by using the windows hardbutton to get there.
overall a very nice ROM. really like the icons you used. I would consider some folders to navigate easier. I would release it and see what others think. you could get quite the cult following and make the ROM benchmark tests like smiznith.
Forgot to say thanks for looking at my ROM. I've been trying to figure out how to get it to start with more free memory, but I can't remember how many builds ago it started climbing.

I made those icons. Some of them are inside jokes with my husband. (his wallpaper on his Moment is my bra with the TP2 in it. LOL)

I haven't worried about learning how to do the folder thing yet, because I have Mobile Shell set up so I rarely to to the start menu anyway.

I'm working on memory next. Thanks again!!!!

Sprint Evo 3D! ...