View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 07:33 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
Thanks I'm assuming you have added the Sprint tabs too it?

I've been trying to convert the GTX cab with little success does anyone have it already convert to an EXT? Thanks
What I've posted is the CallHistory Tab, the tray icon fixed, the slider icon fixed, LSK CallHistory Tab filter button and the CHT missed call notification to the CallHistory tab mod.

The 26948339_manila file in this CallHistory Tab files only has the Call History tab included. I've been messing around with that file all day and have numerous versions saved in different places and I want to make sure I post the right working ones. When I sort it out, if you still want it, I can post it.

If this should happen to be new to anyone, check out the thread here.

Oh, I forgot I like these icons so these are the ones I have in the EXT posted. The missed call icon is a red phone with an exclamation mark where the arrows are in the pic.

The original files can, of course, be found from the thread. I don't think I even have them anymore.

Oh, and I stopped messin' with GTX when it was abandoned, sorry.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 05-15-2010 at 07:57 PM.