PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2010, 12:37 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
Crap. That didn't make a difference either. I know it is something with the OEMs or EXTs. It has to be since I am getting the same error of multiple SYS, but I've removed everything that I added. Very strange...
His advice was pretty spot on. As one would suggest retracing our steps is best in this scenario

1) any new packages added'
2) retrace steps from the past 24 hours
It's what i would have trouble shooted first, and have been seeing the progress so far

last resort. is. re execution and deployment of a new kitchen infrastructure migrating from the sinking ship to a new one
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-13-2010, 12:41 AM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimoss View Post
His advice was pretty spot on. As one would suggest retracing our steps is best in this scenario

1) any new packages added'
2) retrace steps from the past 24 hours
It's what i would have trouble shooted first, and have been seeing the progress so far

last resort. is. re execution and deployment of a new kitchen infrastructure migrating from the sinking ship to a new one
I think I'm at the new kitchen point. I've retraced everything I've added and I'm still getting the same error. Something is seriously not right...

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
Old 05-13-2010, 12:56 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I know sometimes though it's the smallest thing, for example I got an error this one time, whole kitchen would just crash and keep building then stop then error out.

simply because. i created a folder inside OEM while i was 'cleaning' up i was putting things inside of it, and the kitchen would crash

I tested so many packages before i remembered what i was trying to do which was clean out the kitchens many files, not saying this is your problem, but you know what i mean d:

New kitchens are nice though, they've got that fresh clean feeling. I personally grabbed an empty template ervius kitchen updated with ervius single update and started importing stable packages. Tools make all the difference in a kitchen aswell, and Calk had a great set of them which i always picked up
Old 05-13-2010, 01:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

corey1138 is keeping up the good workcorey1138 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to corey1138 Send a message via Yahoo to corey1138

almost every time i get platformrebuilder errors its from an OEM I added. even just having an extra empty folder accidentally put in an oem did it for me. I had to back track the oems I have done recently until i figured it out (the new HTC framework oem)

ipaq2200 - ipaq4100 - ipaqhx2110(wm6.5) - dell axim v3 - motoQ - i760 - xv6800 PPCK 23081
Old 05-13-2010, 01:38 AM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSnively View Post
Can you post what you used for the bottom task bar Icons are nice.
it's part of tacchan23 dusk themes, found here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=624874
here it is ready to drop in to your kitchen. i put it my ext/tp2/6.5.x folder
after you cook it in, just pick the them under the today settings. that one is the black2.

you can also choose the theme in advance in the kitchen. in the tweaks folder for 6.5.x, there is a manila.txt that you can open and edit which theme loads on start up.

Last edited by nrfitchett4; 05-13-2010 at 01:48 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-13-2010, 01:50 AM

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by amw1972 View Post
yeah, every mod/regedit...you name it...can't seem to get the MMS sent thru HTC messaging client. At least for Sprint. If I'm not mistaken, there was a mod regedit that got mms working thru HTC messaging client for 2.5. If you search, you'll find a collaboration thread that I started to consolidate all the ideas...and I think Sprint was the only one that wasn't solved.

It involved making adjustments to the jetayaa(?) client. anyhow, I think that thread was buried under a ton of reposts and questions that were asked a million times.
my mms works with sprint. sent a picture of my azz to my wife cause she was giving me a hard time.
Old 05-13-2010, 01:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
I think I'm at the new kitchen point. I've retraced everything I've added and I'm still getting the same error. Something is seriously not right...
here is what i did the other night.
1. unzip new kitchen, i go back and forth between kitchen1 and kitchen2.
2. build a basic ROM with new kitchen to make sure it works.
3. add a couple of sys to it and build with those to make sure my new sys weren't the problem.
4. moved the ext folder from the new kitchen out of the kitchen, copied over old ext folder to new kitchen. built a rom to make sure it works.
5. did the same with my oem folder. packagebuilder.exe didn't do its job completely. this is usually obvious for me because it builds a ROM in about 20-30sec.
6. pulled up a side by side of the old oem folder with a new oem folder for comparison (i love this aspect of windows 7), found a folder i didn't even realize I had put there in the old oem. took out the file and built with old oem, when it built completely, I had my culprit.

you can do whole folders (ext, oem) or break it down smaller. i did bigger folders first to try narrow down the problem.
if this doesn't work, you could always use a new kitchen and just import your ext's and copy over your reg edits, etc. that was plan B for me.

That is why it took 5-6 hours the other night. I hope you figure it out.
Old 05-13-2010, 03:22 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950
Carrier: AT&T

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

Does anyone go here on their phone. I still cant believe how fast UCWeb loads over opera, plus it has night settings so i can get my fix in without the wrath of sleeping beauty. Is there rehab fot this? LOL!
Old 05-13-2010, 04:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo70 View Post
Does anyone go here on their phone. I still cant believe how fast UCWeb loads over opera, plus it has night settings so i can get my fix in without the wrath of sleeping beauty. Is there rehab fot this? LOL!
opera mini loads for me almost instantly. which version of opera do you use?
Old 05-13-2010, 04:40 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950
Carrier: AT&T

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

Opera 10. maybe i need to try mini. penis envy i guess? still love the night mode so i can run undetected and get my fix. not soo much backlight. I understand her accessories, just understand mine. New rom everyday to match MY mood. LOL

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development