PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2010, 02:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s
Carrier: Sprint

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

any1 have landscape?

i just tryed landscape and its like back in the early 2.5 days a black screen.

i tryed the regedit that was supposed to enable it but still nothing

edit got landscape now

Last edited by 2k4mach; 06-25-2010 at 03:08 PM.
Old 06-25-2010, 03:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

william_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
any1 have landscape?

i just tryed landscape and its like back in the early 2.5 days a black screen.

i tryed the regedit that was supposed to enable it but still nothing
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\Manila]
"EnableLandscape"="true"
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-25-2010, 06:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

Well I have it 2016 fully booting and working 100% however what is off if I go to view what version of Manila it shows Manila Version 2.5.20121324.1 I totally removed all other manila versions from the kitchen I am using. Perhaps one of the tabs is causing this version to paint? Eh
If I helped you, please hit the button.
Old 06-25-2010, 06:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Mine shows correctly, if that helps, sorry.
Old 06-25-2010, 06:41 PM
VIP Member

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee4fun View Post
Well I have it 2016 fully booting and working 100% however what is off if I go to view what version of Manila it shows Manila Version 2.5.20121324.1 I totally removed all other manila versions from the kitchen I am using. Perhaps one of the tabs is causing this version to paint? Eh
just checked my hybrid 2016/2014 and its showing as 2016.

the version is in the app.reg of the manilla core package

Old 06-25-2010, 07:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc

lionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

can anyone give me a hint

I'm trying to remove everything having to do with footprints, but I loose the start menu setings icon, it works via the manila slider, but the icon is gone from the all programs menu.

I've removed all footprint files, and reg entrys, if I leave footprints in 26948339_manila as number 11, and settings as number 12 it all works, but I have a dead footprints slider icon.

I read somewhere that to remove the tabs you have to edid the reg for the order, or something to that effect, anyone know where I can look.
Yes I tried search...

Last edited by lionedas; 06-25-2010 at 08:41 PM.
Old 06-25-2010, 09:05 PM
VIP Member

which settings icon are you talking about.

the 1 that takes you to the HTC settings or the windows settings?

if its the windows settings thats a simple regedit to get it to show
Old 06-25-2010, 09:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc

lionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
which settings icon are you talking about.

the 1 that takes you to the HTC settings or the windows settings?

if its the windows settings thats a simple regedit to get it to show

yea the windows setting, please tell!

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Shell\StartInfo]
"HideSettings"=dword:00000000

Thanks 2k4mach

I did set the damn thing to 0, to bad there was another instance of it set to 1 further down, doh!

Last edited by lionedas; 06-25-2010 at 09:47 PM.
Old 06-25-2010, 09:14 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionedas View Post
yea the windows setting, please tell!
HKLM/security/shell/startinfo/hidesettings change the 1 to a 0
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-26-2010, 03:18 AM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

Quote:
just checked my hybrid 2016/2014 and its showing as 2016.

the version is in the app.reg of the manilla core package

hey, can you get that crap out of the way of the background??? you big tease...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development