PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2010, 08:45 PM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by captblaze View Post
yes it was... made it from the official .cab posted on the MS website
i've heard the final release doesn't have copy/paste???

Old 05-16-2010, 08:46 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
how is this kitchen different? where can I download it?
i get about 105-110mb on boot with mine after everything is loaded, I can't imagine 120+. that would be cool.
Look for Baseline thread from RaidZero... Will take some time but try it out.

Edit: NM here is the link: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=113114
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-16-2010, 08:47 PM

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
Is it me or is the ROM folder missing? Need MSXIPKernel folder...
since you are the leading mobile shell guru on here:
someone was asking me if there was a way on mobile shell to change where the widgets link to, like for weather and agenda. I looked in the registry settings, didn't see anything that could be edited to link to something else. I wasn't sure if there was any registry additions that would make it possible? Since it is all built in together I didn't think so, but thought you would have a better idea.
Old 05-16-2010, 08:49 PM

Quote:

thanks for the link, and also for the mskip cab for saving mobile shell settings.
Old 05-16-2010, 08:49 PM
PPCGeeks VIP

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP

Quote:
since you are the leading mobile shell guru on here:
someone was asking me if there was a way on mobile shell to change where the widgets link to, like for weather and agenda. I looked in the registry settings, didn't see anything that could be edited to link to something else. I wasn't sure if there was any registry additions that would make it possible? Since it is all built in together I didn't think so, but thought you would have a better idea.
I know that someone had made the Calendar link to Thumbcal, not sure about weather though. I have not had a hand in editing MS on that level, best person to ask would be MSkip or Vostrodamus @XDA they are the MS Kings.
Old 05-16-2010, 09:09 PM

Quote:

so where's the tutorial at??? seems to be organized quite different from the vk. I'm not sure I would know where everything went. I'll play around with it, but probably won't be cooking with it anytime soon.
Old 05-16-2010, 09:14 PM
PPCGeeks VIP

Quote:
so where's the tutorial at??? seems to be organized quite different from the vk. I'm not sure I would know where everything went. I'll play around with it, but probably won't be cooking with it anytime soon.
There is none you ahve play arounf on your own, browse through the folder structure you will start to get the hang of it took me a good few weeks to migrate everything over and cook a solid rom but it was well worth it to me.
Old 05-16-2010, 09:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4g / Touch_Pro2

captblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
i've heard the final release doesn't have copy/paste???
just checked a word doc with office 2010 mobile and was able to copy/paste, but here is the catch. you have to go to menu/edit/make selection. then you can highlight what you need to (only tested word) then click hold and the menu with copy options opens
Old 05-16-2010, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by captblaze View Post
just checked a word doc with office 2010 mobile and was able to copy/paste, but here is the catch. you have to go to menu/edit/make selection. then you can highlight what you need to (only tested word) then click hold and the menu with copy options opens
thanks for checking that out. it will go in my next build.
Old 05-16-2010, 09:22 PM
PPCGeeks VIP

Trying out 23120 from 23569, has anyone figured out the bold font in the dialer and the sip? other than that so far dont see much difference going to put the memory batt tests on it over a few days.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development