PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2010, 03:46 PM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimoss View Post
well that explains it, lol i worked nightshift for a bit over a year, this last year. That shift can be tough you know what i mean, but it was fun and i learned alot while everyone slept hehe

What's this about randomly generated email codes. I personally only have a gmail account, but could be useful for aol'ers or yahoo'ers.

conan o'brien @ google and their googlers ehhm i mean g-men
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7TwqpWiY5s
when i tried to use the gmail one and change the info for yahoo and hotmail it wasn't working. then I found out that this:
<characteristic type="{0a030202-0300-0004-0809-09050b0b0a0c}"> had to be different for each one of your emails. no 2 can be the same on your phone, so there is a generator for it, just can't think of the name of it.
once I had different codes in, then all of my emails would setup (yahoo, hotmail and gmail).

been night shift for about 8 years. love the work, though it is definitely a different world. would probably fit it better with xda's hours.

Old 05-10-2010, 03:48 PM

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by corey1138 View Post
Does anyone have 23569?
http://www.ppckitchen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1435
you can find it there, though I'm not sure if it the same setup as ours. I will check it out and see.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-10-2010, 04:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by corey1138 View Post
Does anyone have 23569?

Here:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=1210

Droidrox39
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-10-2010, 05:09 PM

thanks for the link. gonna try to sort myself and be at least a little useful. when I sorted the one from ppckitchen.org it didn't seem to have the OEMXipKernel files in it. is this normal?
i'll compare what i ended up with vs the downloaded one.
Old 05-10-2010, 05:30 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Lets keep it on topic please guys, again we are running a stray.

Deimoss i have PM'd you.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 05-10-2010, 05:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: verizon

Zaphod-Beeblebrox is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZaphod-Beeblebrox is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZaphod-Beeblebrox is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by welrope View Post
23118 is up.

Enjoy
I've built one with this sys and the old 3.40 dialer and Caller ID is broken? I saw a reference to this on 23116 but it appeared to be 'rolled' different than 23118?
I also see references to the huashan dialer (which I used for a short time on TMartin's ROM and I liked it!).

Can anyone suggest what I need to do to either fix my caller ID with the older dialer, or I'd be happy to use the Huashan if anyone can tell me where to get it.
Thanks,
Old 05-10-2010, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaphod-Beeblebrox View Post
I've built one with this sys and the old 3.40 dialer and Caller ID is broken? I saw a reference to this on 23116 but it appeared to be 'rolled' different than 23118?
I also see references to the huashan dialer (which I used for a short time on TMartin's ROM and I liked it!).

Can anyone suggest what I need to do to either fix my caller ID with the older dialer, or I'd be happy to use the Huashan if anyone can tell me where to get it.
Thanks,
check around 112-113 of this forum. might help you.
Old 05-10-2010, 05:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaphod-Beeblebrox View Post

Thanks,
about the htc dialer, I've managed to test the 2G diler, the Leo dialer and i believe the Huashan dialer has the layout of the 2G dialer with the addition of a video conference button, and no scroll bar or dialer issues.

Currently though im using the original Sprint ROM dialer, it has larger number keys and larger text input visibility when typing a number (very large and visible) not to mention all icons in the manager work, i.e bluetooth

I like the cleaner Dialer layout, but can't stand inoperable redundant icons like the video conference button on our CDMA

You would need file dependacies from a 23111 untouched ROM
Old 05-10-2010, 05:52 PM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
This one has some problems with the sort - see my comments yesterday:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=1220

Last edited by willysp; 05-10-2010 at 05:56 PM.
Old 05-10-2010, 05:55 PM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
thanks for the link. gonna try to sort myself and be at least a little useful. when I sorted the one from ppckitchen.org it didn't seem to have the OEMXipKernel files in it. is this normal?
i'll compare what i ended up with vs the downloaded one.
Yes, OEMXIPKernel doesn't change with each MS build. We typically just copy a known good copy from another build.

I have a full, correctly sorted copy of 23569 - with either the Sprint 6.5 OEMXIPKernel, or Groove's updates to it. Let me know if you want.

Also, it's best to use modules instead of files for BaseApps, MediaOS and OS. My sort has both files and modules - pieced together from a couple of different distributions.

And just to be clear - I'm not claiming any special powers here. Once you've done it a couple of times, and know what to look for , it takes 5 minutes. And I didn't do any real work, except move files from one source directory into a different target directory. It's really very simple once you know where things go!

(But I'm talking about the 235xx COM5 builds; what welrope does with other COMx builds in adding Office and/or threaded email DOES take more work)

Last edited by willysp; 05-10-2010 at 06:03 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development