View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 05:51 PM
Deimoss
VIP Member

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaphod-Beeblebrox View Post
I've built one with this sys and the old 3.40 dialer and Caller ID is broken? I saw a reference to this on 23116 but it appeared to be 'rolled' different than 23118?
I also see references to the huashan dialer (which I used for a short time on TMartin's ROM and I liked it!).

Can anyone suggest what I need to do to either fix my caller ID with the older dialer, or I'd be happy to use the Huashan if anyone can tell me where to get it.
Thanks,
about the htc dialer, I've managed to test the 2G diler, the Leo dialer and i believe the Huashan dialer has the layout of the 2G dialer with the addition of a video conference button, and no scroll bar or dialer issues.

Currently though im using the original Sprint ROM dialer, it has larger number keys and larger text input visibility when typing a number (very large and visible) not to mention all icons in the manager work, i.e bluetooth

I like the cleaner Dialer layout, but can't stand inoperable redundant icons like the video conference button on our CDMA

You would need file dependacies from a 23111 untouched ROM
This post has been thanked 1 times.