PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 02:51 PM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoiledK View Post
This only just started happening. I've built roms probably hundreds of times since I got my TP2. Welrope has been driving me crazy at the rate he's putting builds out(not a bad thing at all). I just hope it not because i'm flashing too many times.

What I did notice this that I'll flash an OEM Rom back on, then flash my custom built rom, this seem to work everytime. But I'll try your suggestion, maybe there's a cab in there that's not working well with the build that i'm using...
i've been using the task29.exe before flashing to wipe the phone. seems to do as advertised.

Old 04-30-2010, 04:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro2,mogul 6800 and Moto Q9's
Carrier: cricket

hthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMartin View Post
Hah...It has been giving me an error message about too many users or something like that for like a week. I wouldn't mind checking that out either but the 23116 is com3.2 which is what branch I stick to for my Photon ROM and its the first 5306 AKU!!

EDIT: Links are up thanks to AndrewSH
Ok what do I do with it now? Is there a tutorial ?

EDIT THERE IS :

So, create a new folder called MSXIPKernel to put these files and modules in IT:

723fb954-d931-4348-b672-82a188e587b5.rgu
723fb954-d931-4348-b672-82a188e587b5.dsm
d92a4f0a-378a-4482-8fd3-bd127a05e4de.dsm
boot_ms.rgu
mxip_lang.vol
sysroots.p7b

busenum.dll
cachefilt.dll
certmod.dll
coredll.dll
crypt32.dll
device.exe
devmgr.dll
diskcache.dll
fatfsd.dll
fatutil.dll
filesys.exe
fsdmgr.dll
fsreplxfilt.dll
hd.dll
imgfs.dll
initvmmap.exe
mencfilt.dll
mspart.dll
osaxst0.dll
pm.dll
regenum.dll

This completes your MSXIPKernel. Now, just a couple of things left to incorporate it into the Visual Kitchen. Take the newly compiled MSXIPKernel folder and put it in a new folder named as the build number (ie: 23116). Also in this folder put the packages.txt file. Then put the build folder (ie: 23116), and put it in the ROM>Shared folder of your kitchen. Done.

Last edited by hthomas; 04-30-2010 at 07:06 PM.
Old 04-30-2010, 07:02 PM
ICE
Pocket PC: Motorola Everything
Carrier: Big RED
Threadstarter

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith

where is welrope when ya need him? lol
Old 04-30-2010, 07:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

william_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Heres my take on 23116...all the usual fixes, fixed caller-id, added office 2010, threaded email(I hope works), not skinned, set up for manila only....

http://www.mediafire.com/?zq2y0mm0mkm

*edit* replace \SYS\23116\shared\common\PhoneRedist with the attached one to fix caller-id...sorry about that...
Attached Files
File Type: rar PhoneRedist.rar (564.3 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by william_fold; 05-01-2010 at 01:07 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-30-2010, 08:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by william_fold View Post
Heres my take on 23116...all the usual fixes, fixed caller-id, added office 2010, threaded email(I hope works), not skinned, set up for manila only....

Any chance you could do 23566? That would be great. In the mean time I'm gonna load up the 23116.

Droidrox39

Last edited by zone23; 04-30-2010 at 08:17 PM.
Old 04-30-2010, 08:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

Quote:

Thanks William does the screen lock notification work on your Manila Only?
If I helped you, please hit the button.
Old 04-30-2010, 08:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker

william_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on rep

...and heres 23566 manila only, not skinned, betas removed...the XIP is 23565, but I edited the dsm to say 23566...

Last edited by william_fold; 05-02-2010 at 11:42 PM. Reason: didnt work...new upload
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-30-2010, 08:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee4fun View Post
Thanks William does the screen lock notification work on your Manila Only?

I have an appointment showing on my lockscreen, so appointments show lol
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-30-2010, 09:56 PM
ICE
Pocket PC: Motorola Everything
Carrier: Big RED
Threadstarter

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith

Quote:
since we got request in, can i get 21653? lol
Old 04-30-2010, 10:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

Quote:
Hah I meant if you get a new vm, missed call, email, sms, it shows status of how many on the lock screen. =)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development