PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2011, 11:23 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: tp2 #2
Carrier: boost

jcthelight is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|~[LEAD ROM]~|6.5||12-13-10|-|6.5.X BETA||11-10-10| [*Sprint*] [*Multi-Carrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcthelight View Post
Does someone have a cab for htc people cause i don't like having the favorites tab and thats the only way i can add it and i don't like using outlook as a contact manager. Also i would like to have a fb tab how and where can i get it. Thanks.

Never mind on the htc people cab i copied it from the start menu pasted it it a folder then turned off people from the tabs menu then pasted it from the folder to the start menu then added it as a quick link without having the favorites tab. Now i just want the fb tab anyone please? Thanks
Old 03-20-2011, 03:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

leadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: |ROM|~[LEAD ROM]~|6.5||12-13-10|-|6.5.X BETA||11-10-10| [*Sprint*] [*Multi-Carrie

New ROM will be released as soon as it uploads!
EDIT: New ROM uploaded.

Quote:
Never mind on the htc people cab i copied it from the start menu pasted it it a folder then turned off people from the tabs menu then pasted it from the folder to the start menu then added it as a quick link without having the favorites tab. Now i just want the fb tab anyone please? Thanks
[MOD][05Aug10][v1.6][SENSE2.5TAB] Facebook Tab - v1.6 (+192xPatch) - xda-developers

Last edited by leadpoizon; 03-20-2011 at 05:35 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-20-2011, 03:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Wow that looks difficult.
Old 03-20-2011, 05:14 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

leadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Wow that looks difficult.
It may seem overwhelming, but if you follow the guides they have posted, it would work out fine. Keep in mind, this is a tab made by people other than HTC.

EDIT: This nice person, decided to make a cab that might work! Make sure you are ready to hard reset if it doesn't, though. You will want to use the Sprint version.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-...ml#post1666191

Last edited by leadpoizon; 03-20-2011 at 08:27 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-21-2011, 10:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

mizzourob is becoming a great contributor
Re: |ROM|~[LEAD ROM]~|6.5||03-20-11|-|6.5.X BETA||11-10-10| [*Sprint*] [*Multi-Carrie

Lead,

Any changes on the rom between the RC and the final release yesterday?
Old 03-21-2011, 05:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Re: |ROM|~[LEAD ROM]~|6.5||03-20-11|-|6.5.X BETA||11-10-10| [*Sprint*] [*Multi-Carrie

Hey leadpoizon my text, email, mms and vm rintones dont play when i have a notification
Old 03-21-2011, 10:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker

[QUOTE=leadpoizon;2071103]It may seem overwhelming, but if you follow the guides they have posted, it would work out fine. Keep in mind, this is a tab made by people other than HTC.

EDIT: This nice person, decided to make a cab that might work! Make sure you are ready to hard reset if it doesn't, though. You will want to use the Sprint version.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-...ml#post1666191[/QUOTE

I used the generic version cause you rom doesn't have the sprint navigation tab and it works. Very easy to do.
Old 03-22-2011, 12:20 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzourob View Post
Lead,

Any changes on the rom between the RC and the final release yesterday?
Can't really remember, to be honest. You'd have to see for yourself. :P It is a good amount, though.

Quote:
Hey leadpoizon my text, email, mms and vm rintones dont play when i have a notification
Works like a charm for me. What did you install, lol?

Quote:

I used the generic version cause you rom doesn't have the sprint navigation tab and it works. Very easy to do.
Haha, there was a reason I told you to use the Sprint version. My ROM does have those tabs built in, but just hidden until you install applications. Good that it works, though.
Old 03-22-2011, 07:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadpoizon View Post
Can't really remember, to be honest. You'd have to see for yourself. :P It is a good amount, though.

Works like a charm for me. What did you install, lol?

Haha, there was a reason I told you to use the Sprint version. My ROM does have those tabs built in, but just hidden until you install applications. Good that it works, though.
I switched to the sprint version and it works too but my phone won't reconize my wall charger again the message comes up like when you connect to the pc but don't charge this happened before with an old rom of yours it will charge when usb is plugged in thru the pc and it will charge with the wall charger if i shut the phone down so i might have to hard reset and see if that fixes it. Do you have a task 29 i can run before i flash this rom again? Thanks
Old 03-22-2011, 09:26 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Ok got the notifications working i didn't have the box check duh. So now gotta figure out why my phone won't charge with wall charger when its on only when its off. Thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development