PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2011, 11:11 AM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|~[LEAD ROM]~|6.5||03-20-11|-|6.5.X BETA||11-10-10| [*Sprint*] [*Multi-Carrie

Anyone else have this problem?

When I send an e-mail (using a windows live email account) with a body like this:

--------------

Hi Mr. Smith,

I am interested in the widgets you have for sale.

Yours,

- Briggs

Sent from my windows phone on htc touch pro 2
---------------------------------------------

The message often gets transmitted in 1 line as follows:

Hi Mr. Smith,I am interested in the widgets you have for sale.Yours, - BriggsSent from my windows phone on htc touch pro 2

It's kinda of annoying and I'm not sure how I would even begin to go about fixing it.
Old 03-24-2011, 05:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Movilnet

Guerralenta is just getting started
Re: |ROM|~[LEAD ROM]~|6.5||03-20-11|-|6.5.X BETA||11-10-10| [*Sprint*] [*Multi-Carrie

I notice something today, maybe i dont pay enough attention to it, but when i sync the phone with windows adds 1 hour to the time, im from venezuela and dont know if this problems happens to anyone else, i see the problem today when i go to the office and arrive 1 hour early... lol... how can i fix this? thx
Old 03-26-2011, 02:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: tp2 #2
Carrier: boost

jcthelight is becoming a great contributor

Anyone use the app. bluff my call? I did today messing with 2 guys at work they were thinking that their phone were going nuts on the. But anyway how can i get the full app i want to be able to use the option to record and change the voice? Thanks
Old 03-29-2011, 12:41 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

butozi is a n00b

wifi menu not show in comm manager, only on/off is work.

both full and lite version.
Old 03-31-2011, 03:37 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2

butozi is a n00b

Lead, can you fix youtube HQ no sound?
Old 03-31-2011, 05:03 PM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by butozi View Post

works for me, just click on the horizontal wifi bar in comm manager and it brings up the available networks.
Old 04-01-2011, 11:51 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: tp2 #2
Carrier: boost

jcthelight is becoming a great contributor

Hey lead any luck finding out what going on with my charging problem? Thanks
Old 04-02-2011, 01:00 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

leadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Next release includes a few fixes that I have already implemented and am testing. Thanks for the support, folks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by briggs View Post
Anyone else have this problem?

When I send an e-mail (using a windows live email account) with a body like this:

--------------

Hi Mr. Smith,

I am interested in the widgets you have for sale.

Yours,

- Briggs

Sent from my windows phone on htc touch pro 2
---------------------------------------------

The message often gets transmitted in 1 line as follows:

Hi Mr. Smith,I am interested in the widgets you have for sale.Yours, - BriggsSent from my windows phone on htc touch pro 2

It's kinda of annoying and I'm not sure how I would even begin to go about fixing it.
Hmm, haven't seen this issue. Do you think it has something to do with the server settings? I know that Windows Live Mail settings are built into the phone, but I haven't changed any settings for the ROM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guerralenta View Post
I notice something today, maybe i dont pay enough attention to it, but when i sync the phone with windows adds 1 hour to the time, im from venezuela and dont know if this problems happens to anyone else, i see the problem today when i go to the office and arrive 1 hour early... lol... how can i fix this? thx
Well, when the phone is set to sync with the PC, it automatically syncs the time to that of your PC. Is your PC 1 hour ahead and/or is your PCs time zone set to a zone 1 hour ahead?

Quote:

If you are on the Sprint version, there is definitely something you did that broke something. I am on the exact same version with no problems. o_O

Quote:
Lead, can you fix youtube HQ no sound?
Thanks, and fixed. Going to be released in the next release. Surprisingly, this is a problem that comes Stock, haha. It took a bit, but I finally fixed it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcthelight View Post
Hey lead any luck finding out what going on with my charging problem? Thanks
It's kinda hard to fix this. I am not able to replicate this issue at all. I'll keep an eye out, though.

Last edited by leadpoizon; 04-02-2011 at 01:03 PM.
Old 04-02-2011, 03:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadpoizon View Post
Thanks, and fixed. Going to be released in the next release. Surprisingly, this is a problem that comes Stock, haha. It took a bit, but I finally fixed it!
What did you find the problem to be? I've been making a new kitchen based off of the Sprint sense 2.5 ROM and was having no sound with youtube hq as well. I've narrowed it down to Dshow and maybe mHub as causing the problem (still seeing if I can narrow it down more).
Old 04-02-2011, 10:39 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

leadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
What did you find the problem to be? I've been making a new kitchen based off of the Sprint sense 2.5 ROM and was having no sound with youtube hq as well. I've narrowed it down to Dshow and maybe mHub as causing the problem (still seeing if I can narrow it down more).
It's Dsshow. I made an OEM package for ya. It's easier than explaining, haha... I'm still testing for side-effects, so let me know if this causes any bugs.

EDIT: Removed oem, until I release my OWN ROM.

Last edited by leadpoizon; 04-05-2011 at 11:49 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development