PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2011, 10:54 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|~[LEAD ROM]~|6.5||03-20-11|-|6.5.X BETA||11-10-10| [*Sprint*] [*Multi-Carrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadpoizon View Post
It's Dsshow. I made an OEM package for ya. It's easier than explaining, haha... I'm still testing for side-effects, so let me know if this causes any bugs.
Thanks. I narrowed it down to DShow and went about it a different way. I added HtcDXRenderV.dll to a newer version of DShow. It's good to know that you can just add one dll from the newer version to the Rhodium version.
Old 04-03-2011, 11:45 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Threadstarter

leadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: |ROM|~[LEAD ROM]~|6.5||03-20-11|-|6.5.X BETA||11-10-10| [*Sprint*] [*Multi-Carrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
Thanks. I narrowed it down to DShow and went about it a different way. I added HtcDXRenderV.dll to a newer version of DShow. It's good to know that you can just add one dll from the newer version to the Rhodium version.
I did the same thing, haha. I just made that so the OEM can be used by any kitchen.
Old 04-06-2011, 12:28 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

starpana is a n00b

Thanks for the Lead Rom, best Rom so far I have tried.

However, compared to the 12/13/10 version, the current 03/20/11 version has some small issues:
1. The phone shut down on itself several times in the last week.
2. iGo8 TTS does not work no more.

BTW, I always use the Sprint Lite version,

Any thoughts?

For now, I am going back to the 12/13/10 Sprint Lite version
Old 04-06-2011, 02:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: sprint HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Cricket

dblok2 is a n00b

Does anyone know the steps in fully flashing your tp2 to cricket?
Old 04-09-2011, 01:35 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

leadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by starpana View Post
Thanks for the Lead Rom, best Rom so far I have tried.

However, compared to the 12/13/10 version, the current 03/20/11 version has some small issues:
1. The phone shut down on itself several times in the last week.
2. iGo8 TTS does not work no more.

BTW, I always use the Sprint Lite version,

Any thoughts?

For now, I am going back to the 12/13/10 Sprint Lite version
I've moved onto the next release build that I'm working on, so I can't really test the reset issue. I hadn't had it for the long time I used the ROM. What have you been doing when it shuts down, did you have any apps running in the background? As for the TTS in iGO 8, not to worry, it's a problem with iGO that can be fixed with a few settings in the SYS.txt. I'll post mine when I get a chance.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-11-2011, 06:54 PM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
I've moved onto the next release build that I'm working on, so I can't really test the reset issue. I hadn't had it for the long time I used the ROM. What have you been doing when it shuts down, did you have any apps running in the background? As for the TTS in iGO 8, not to worry, it's a problem with iGO that can be fixed with a few settings in the SYS.txt. I'll post mine when I get a chance.
looking forward to the sys.txt. I am also having trouble with 3D view in igo.
Old 04-11-2011, 07:10 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

starpana is a n00b

There were no apps running in the background when the phone shutdown itself.

BTW, I just reverted back to the previous 12/13/10 version, which has no shutdown issue at all and the iGo8 TTS works perfectly too.

Thanks and I also look forward to your next release.

Quote:
Old 04-11-2011, 08:52 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by briggs View Post
looking forward to the sys.txt. I am also having trouble with 3D view in igo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by starpana View Post
There were no apps running in the background when the phone shutdown itself.

BTW, I just reverted back to the previous 12/13/10 version, which has no shutdown issue at all and the iGo8 TTS works perfectly too.

Thanks and I also look forward to your next release.

Just make sure to back up your original one. I don't want to be responsible for your iGO not working at all. This works for me, and if you see any thing I can improve, let me know. You may have to tweak it a bit depending on if you don't store your iGO in the same location I do.
Attached Files
File Type: txt SYS.TXT (2.4 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-12-2011, 09:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Spint

michakaveli is a n00b

Trying to install this .ROM, and it stops, never uploads the software to the phone. I have to remove the battery and reboot it.

What am I missing?

Currently have the Sprint WM6.5 update ROM on there now.
Old 04-12-2011, 10:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Note 2

kozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by michakaveli View Post
Trying to install this .ROM, and it stops, never uploads the software to the phone. I have to remove the battery and reboot it.

What am I missing?

Currently have the Sprint WM6.5 update ROM on there now.
Have you unlocked your phone yet? If not, go HERE then try again.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development