View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 01:35 PM
leadpoizon
VIP Member
Threadstarter

leadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|~[LEAD ROM]~|6.5||03-20-11|-|6.5.X BETA||11-10-10| [*Sprint*] [*Multi-Carrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by starpana View Post
Thanks for the Lead Rom, best Rom so far I have tried.

However, compared to the 12/13/10 version, the current 03/20/11 version has some small issues:
1. The phone shut down on itself several times in the last week.
2. iGo8 TTS does not work no more.

BTW, I always use the Sprint Lite version,

Any thoughts?

For now, I am going back to the 12/13/10 Sprint Lite version
I've moved onto the next release build that I'm working on, so I can't really test the reset issue. I hadn't had it for the long time I used the ROM. What have you been doing when it shuts down, did you have any apps running in the background? As for the TTS in iGO 8, not to worry, it's a problem with iGO that can be fixed with a few settings in the SYS.txt. I'll post mine when I get a chance.
This post has been thanked 1 times.