PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2011, 03:08 AM
I am a Patriot
Pocket PC: touchdiamond<treo800<touchpro<touchpro2<arrive<evo
Carrier: sprint

rrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIP
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|~[LEAD ROM]~|6.5||12-13-10|-|6.5.X BETA||11-10-10| [*Sprint*] [*Multi-Carrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by adog77 View Post
every time I open it, it says files are missing and doesnt work.

haven't had that happen :S
Old 02-15-2011, 05:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Boost

cazadorez is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |ROM|~[LEAD ROM]~|6.5||12-13-10|-|6.5.X BETA||11-10-10| [*Sprint*] [*Multi-Carrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by adog77 View Post
every time I open it, it says files are missing and doesnt work.
I had the same problem...but then I realized I was using the password leadpoizen instead of the correct one "leadpoizon"....if the password is slightly wrong it will say the file is corupt and will not work...cheers!
Old 02-15-2011, 10:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

jrebo is keeping up the good workjrebo is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadpoizon View Post

LEAD ROM 02.13.11 MULTI BETA

password:leadpoizon

Lots was changed in the back-end. Don't have enough time to put a change log. I'll wait for feedback. Someone had requested that I put RSS home tab into Sense. It was a bit buggy for my liking and no one else requested it, so I might just release a cab for it, if time allows.
Thanks Lead for the update. I've been running it since yesterday with no issues. Anything specific you'd like tested? I'm running SPB Mobile Shell, WinStart, WinMoSpeed @ 787 & PocketShield.
Old 02-16-2011, 12:16 PM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrebo View Post
Thanks Lead for the update. I've been running it since yesterday with no issues. Anything specific you'd like tested? I'm running SPB Mobile Shell, WinStart, WinMoSpeed @ 787 & PocketShield.
how is WinMoSpeed compared with OC_auto mort script? can you send me a link?

I'm in exams all week so I haven't got to flash the ROM yet but will hopefully get to it his weekend.

Last edited by briggs; 02-16-2011 at 12:23 PM.
Old 02-16-2011, 12:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

mao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by briggs View Post
how is WinMoSpeed compared with OC_auto mort script? can you send me a link?

I'm in exams all week so I haven't got to flash the ROM yet but will hopefully get to it his weekend.
[APP] WiMoSpeed: [2011-02-11] V1.05 - xda-developers
Old 02-16-2011, 02:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

jrebo is keeping up the good workjrebo is keeping up the good work
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50433; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

I've had no problems with 1.3. I don't run it from the startup folder in case there is a problem that would lock up the phone and force me to hard reset. None yet.
This is the only oc I've used on the tp2. It was getting good feedback and was easy to use.
Old 02-16-2011, 03:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Telus

majorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmajorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmajorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmajorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

hey all, really hoping to get some help. I needed a solid rom for work so i loaded up Lead 12-13 and it rocks. However I'm having issues with the e-mail notification light flashing non-stop. I tried all the tricks I could find out there, I enabled the 'flash for' field and set it to five minutes, but even after I dismiss the e-mail notification it keeps flashing until I open and close the e-mail app. Anyone know of a fix?? Right now I have it turned off completely for e-mails but i would still like to get the flashing light I just want it to shut off after I dismiss the the notification. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks
Major
Old 02-16-2011, 03:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Telus

majorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmajorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmajorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmajorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mao511 View Post
To be honest there isn't much difference. Winmospeed has a nice interface and is a little easier to use. I've been using winmospeed since it came out and have had no issues and yes I place a shortcut in startup with no problems to report so far. One thing to note is how it clocks the ppc, winmospeed does it a little differently. You can read up on it on the thread. With oc_auto I was stable at 729 with winmospeed stability tops out for me at 710. Not much of a difference and I actually feel safer with winmospeed and a slightly lower clock. One other thing to note is I've had absolutely no SOD issues with winmospeed but constantly ran in to issues with the various other oc apps out there(even without dynamic oc'ing).
Hope this helps!
Old 02-16-2011, 07:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Threadstarter

leadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

So, did you guys notice any speed in the sense interface, and smoothness in the start menu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by majorassface View Post
hey all, really hoping to get some help. I needed a solid rom for work so i loaded up Lead 12-13 and it rocks. However I'm having issues with the e-mail notification light flashing non-stop. I tried all the tricks I could find out there, I enabled the 'flash for' field and set it to five minutes, but even after I dismiss the e-mail notification it keeps flashing until I open and close the e-mail app. Anyone know of a fix?? Right now I have it turned off completely for e-mails but i would still like to get the flashing light I just want it to shut off after I dismiss the the notification. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks
Major
This has been discussed before. The fault is on HTCs part here. They designed the LED manager dll to disregard the settings and blink until at least one new email is marked as read. There are roms that use the older LED manager file, which fixes this issue but breaks a few other things that are not apparent right away (one of which is the vibration not stopping in be polite mode as the phone is picked up.). I use the original file and also hate it.

Last edited by leadpoizon; 02-16-2011 at 07:40 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-17-2011, 03:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

mizzourob is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadpoizon View Post

LEAD ROM 02.13.11 MULTI BETA

password:leadpoizon

Lots was changed in the back-end. Don't have enough time to put a change log. I'll wait for feedback. Someone had requested that I put RSS home tab into Sense. It was a bit buggy for my liking and no one else requested it, so I might just release a cab for it, if time allows.
Is this a 6.5 or 6.5.X rom, what is the WM build number, and what version (core build number) of HTC Sense is included?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development