View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 12:20 AM
leadpoizon
VIP Member
Threadstarter

leadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|~[LEAD ROM]~|6.5||03-20-11|-|6.5.X BETA||11-10-10| [*Sprint*] [*Multi-Carrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzourob View Post
Lead,

Any changes on the rom between the RC and the final release yesterday?
Can't really remember, to be honest. You'd have to see for yourself. :P It is a good amount, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcthelight View Post
Hey leadpoizon my text, email, mms and vm rintones dont play when i have a notification
Works like a charm for me. What did you install, lol?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcthelight View Post

I used the generic version cause you rom doesn't have the sprint navigation tab and it works. Very easy to do.
Haha, there was a reason I told you to use the Sprint version. My ROM does have those tabs built in, but just hidden until you install applications. Good that it works, though.