PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2010, 03:27 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: keeping all:HTC6800+Touch Pro+TouchHD+Touch Pro2X2
Carrier: ORANGE

Maan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Re: |ROM|6.5||4-4-10|| LEAD ROM [Sprint Version]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
Where is the memory on this one? I tried about 10 Roms this morning and Mighty is still in the lead with being the lightest while still using the new sprint rom.

I compared it side by side with mighty and even I ran benchmarking , and I got tell you the truth:
this ROM is faster ! may be you dont believe me , but this is reality based on numbers of benchmarking and testing from a geek who used to cook his own ROMs.
as a matter of fact , I installed CHT 1.8.5 with its editor and full DINIK GLASS theme , and the ROM is very fluid and FAST , the thing that non of mighty nor juggalo ROMs could accomplish.

great work POIZON, you are not given the right opportunity , your work is comparable to top chefs . I am telling ya
you started from the top brother !
Old 09-09-2010, 05:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

dunebuggydude11 knows their stuffdunebuggydude11 knows their stuffdunebuggydude11 knows their stuffdunebuggydude11 knows their stuffdunebuggydude11 knows their stuffdunebuggydude11 knows their stuff
Re: |ROM|~|[LEAD ROM]|~|6.5||8-10-10|-|6.5.X BETA||7-2-10| [*Sprint*] [*Multi-Carrier

now all we need is a new 6.5.X rom!
Old 09-10-2010, 11:34 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Ph33zy is becoming a great contributor
Re: |ROM|~|[LEAD ROM]|~|6.5||8-10-10|-|6.5.X BETA||7-2-10| [*Sprint*] [*Multi-Carrier

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunebuggydude11 View Post
now all we need is a new 6.5.X rom!
Was just gonna post and ask the same thing! Your 6.5 ROM is pretty stable... I'm just bored now...lol! hope you get that 6.5.x out soon!
Old 09-13-2010, 12:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

machineking369 is keeping up the good workmachineking369 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to machineking369

any chance of that beta becoming a true rom update soon?
Old 09-19-2010, 04:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Threadstarter

leadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by machineking369 View Post
any chance of that beta becoming a true rom update soon?
Yup, I'm currently testing newer additions to that beta. I decided to do a test on how the ROM lasts me long term. So far, it's awesome. It's rockin' 21914, btw.

I hear some of you craving 6.5.3, and I've been working on it. I'll release a beta soon, as I get time! (No, not a release version, because there are things that just aren't made for CDMA and some other things that the leaked ROMs just don't have. To make up for those, I am forced to use stuff from 6.5 releases, which causes some inconsistency throughout the OS. (mainly visual.))

Last edited by leadpoizon; 09-19-2010 at 10:12 PM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 09-19-2010, 06:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

CoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuff

Glad to hear it man. I am a 6.5.x guy at this point, and love your roms. Looking forward to the next beta.
Old 09-19-2010, 08:09 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

RE90 is a n00b
Re: |ROM|6.5||4-4-10|| LEAD ROM [Sprint Version]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maan76 View Post
I compared it side by side with mighty and even I ran benchmarking , and I got tell you the truth:
this ROM is faster ! may be you dont believe me , but this is reality based on numbers of benchmarking and testing from a geek who used to cook his own ROMs.
as a matter of fact , I installed CHT 1.8.5 with its editor and full DINIK GLASS theme , and the ROM is very fluid and FAST , the thing that non of mighty nor juggalo ROMs could accomplish.

great work POIZON, you are not given the right opportunity , your work is comparable to top chefs . I am telling ya
you started from the top brother !
was this the lite or full version of this rom?
Old 09-22-2010, 10:59 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: keeping all:HTC6800+Touch Pro+TouchHD+Touch Pro2X2
Carrier: ORANGE

Maan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: |ROM|6.5||4-4-10|| LEAD ROM [Sprint Version]

Lite Version
Old 09-29-2010, 11:09 PM
I am a Patriot
Pocket PC: touchdiamond<treo800<touchpro<touchpro2<arrive<evo
Carrier: sprint

rrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIP
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

waitin to see what lead puts out next
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-02-2010, 09:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

shapiror06 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to shapiror06

Hey Lead, did you figure out the Verizon MMS issues yet? I'm having the same problem some other people have reported. I ran the Verizon provisioning, but it didn't help. I can send and receive SMS messages okay, but it can't seem to download incoming MMS messages. I tried installing Imnuts Threaded Verizon ArcSoft MMS 5.2.12.62, but I got an error that says "Installation was unsuccessful. The program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have sufficient system permissions." I assume this is because you have ArcSoft already cooked into the rom. Maybe on your next release you can take ArcSoft out and let people install their own cabs.

-Randy

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development