PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2010, 07:32 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Q and HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

defiantone is keeping up the good workdefiantone is keeping up the good workdefiantone is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|~|[LEAD ROM]|~|6.5||8-10-10|-|6.5.X BETA||7-2-10| [*Sprint*] [*Multi-Carrier

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadpoizon View Post
So, you installed the Verizon cab from the Provisioning menu and it's not receiving MMS? (Just confirming.)
-----------
yes I did provision it with the Verizon cab. Afterwards, I can send/receive txt, but when I try MMS...it appears to send ...however receiving...it continues to try to download it, but it never does..
Thanks for responding.
====
Just tried it again.. This time it came back to me but with no attachment. Any suggestions?

Last edited by defiantone; 08-13-2010 at 07:54 AM.
Old 08-13-2010, 06:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic
Carrier: Sprint

Scoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: |ROM|~|[LEAD ROM]|~|6.5||8-10-10|-|6.5.X BETA||7-2-10| [*Sprint*] [*Multi-Carrier

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadpoizon View Post
Ok, I'm have a personal grudge against SODs now. They seem to evade me completely. Now, what do you guys consider an SOD?

Here is an example of what can seem like an SOD, but is not:

-Soft-reset phone
-Don't touch it and let it load and let your screen back-light time out and turn off.
-When it times out, try to turn it back on. It might not, because task manager quick menu is trying to load and taking all the resources in doing that.
-Wait for a minute and try again, and it'll turn on.

The above is not an SOD, simply the phone processor not being capable of taking your command of powering the screen back on because it's busy doing something else right now.

I don't know if this is a hard spl issue , but I have no problems at all with the original hard spl from the unlock thread. Keep testing folks, and try to narrow it down a little as to what your install and when it happens. The testers had no SOD problems to report.

Thanks for tip. I've had this happen a few times and just waited.

I am also running the overclocking hack at 710 as well and so far, it still seems pretty stable.
Old 08-14-2010, 10:12 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Ph33zy is becoming a great contributor

how do i increase the MMS send size limit in this ROM?
Old 08-14-2010, 04:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid X & TP2
Carrier: VZW

mugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by defiantone View Post
-----------
yes I did provision it with the Verizon cab. Afterwards, I can send/receive txt, but when I try MMS...it appears to send ...however receiving...it continues to try to download it, but it never does..
Thanks for responding.
====
Just tried it again.. This time it came back to me but with no attachment. Any suggestions?
Question for ya... When you ran Verizon Provisioning through the menu, did it almost instantly reboot? It does this for me - downloaded both HTC and Ark 2.5 Black... I even see a message saying it was unsuccessful or something in the lines of that...

-The whole pleasure of marriage is that it is a perpetual crisis — GK Chesterton
Old 08-14-2010, 10:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Q and HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

defiantone is keeping up the good workdefiantone is keeping up the good workdefiantone is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugsy77 View Post
Question for ya... When you ran Verizon Provisioning through the menu, did it almost instantly reboot? It does this for me - downloaded both HTC and Ark 2.5 Black... I even see a message saying it was unsuccessful or something in the lines of that...
----------
if i remember correctly....after install you have to soft reset...which is what I did. Still no go though....
Old 08-15-2010, 10:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 / Rhodium

Hugo381 is keeping up the good workHugo381 is keeping up the good work

THANK YOU LEAD, man I am finally back to being happy with not reflashing my phone. I havent had a single hiccup since youre latest update. I had the longest run without flashing my phone with your last build that didnt have the Hard Reset issues (pre 7/2 build).

It is the fastest, most stable, and CLEANEST (most important to me) ROM for me once again since your previous stable build.

THANKS AGAIN!

PS: You are the BOMB!

Last edited by Hugo381; 08-17-2010 at 05:33 PM.
Old 08-15-2010, 04:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker

i seem to be having problems with myphone not syncing all the time. Anyone else with this issue?
Old 08-16-2010, 02:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

Scoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph33zy View Post
i seem to be having problems with myphone not syncing all the time. Anyone else with this issue?
I have noted that as well. It will syn all the time if I have only Contacts and Appointments/Calendar selected but may hang if I have anything else checked.

I usually sync that automatically and manually sync the other stuff. I believe it is a Myphone thing and not ROM related because I have read this in other places as well.
Old 08-16-2010, 07:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoob View Post
I have noted that as well. It will syn all the time if I have only Contacts and Appointments/Calendar selected but may hang if I have anything else checked.

I usually sync that automatically and manually sync the other stuff. I believe it is a Myphone thing and not ROM related because I have read this in other places as well.
Thank you for this tip! Once I unchecked everything but Contacts, Appts, and Tasks, Myphone works again!
Old 08-18-2010, 12:47 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: metro

jorgeperales07 is a n00b
Re: Cabs/Mod/Other

why is the music volume so low in this rom

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development