View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 06:07 PM
Scoob
Halfway to VIP Status

Scoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|~|[LEAD ROM]|~|6.5||8-10-10|-|6.5.X BETA||7-2-10| [*Sprint*] [*Multi-Carrier

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadpoizon View Post
Ok, I'm have a personal grudge against SODs now. They seem to evade me completely. Now, what do you guys consider an SOD?

Here is an example of what can seem like an SOD, but is not:

-Soft-reset phone
-Don't touch it and let it load and let your screen back-light time out and turn off.
-When it times out, try to turn it back on. It might not, because task manager quick menu is trying to load and taking all the resources in doing that.
-Wait for a minute and try again, and it'll turn on.

The above is not an SOD, simply the phone processor not being capable of taking your command of powering the screen back on because it's busy doing something else right now.

I don't know if this is a hard spl issue , but I have no problems at all with the original hard spl from the unlock thread. Keep testing folks, and try to narrow it down a little as to what your install and when it happens. The testers had no SOD problems to report.

Thanks for tip. I've had this happen a few times and just waited.

I am also running the overclocking hack at 710 as well and so far, it still seems pretty stable.