PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2010, 10:18 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼BigMaxRom☼ 21893/23542 Dusk&Contrast ⚠COMING⚠BigMaxSense ProGloss

1st & 3rd posts are simply amazing.

Second post sweet, but middle image seems to blend with your font,
so not as easy to read.
Otherwise super cool.
Old 04-14-2010, 10:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

khudson23 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} Coming Soon!!! New MaxSense ROM will Destroy Conventional MANILA 2

Confirmation number: 5K0286244Y383193M.

Donation sent my brother, keep up the good work, oh and shhh...you can add me as a beta tester now!

Old 04-14-2010, 06:22 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼BigMaxRom☼ 21893/23542 Dusk&Contrast ⚠COMING⚠BigMaxSense ProGloss

Got BIG news for MaxSense.. Can't get into details right now bc Max is still working out the possibilities, but things are about to get nasty!

Let's just say that every widget has its place!

I will update as soon as i get confirmation.. This is going to be AWESOME!

One BIG thing i can share is..
Since the latest round of optimizations to MaxSense, weather animations on home screen do not effect the speed one bit... With Maxsense weather animations are on the 3 home panels and tab panel.. I can cycle through all with weather animations running with NO LAG...and the other good news is optimization is still not completed!

Sorry to keep everyone on edge, but im sharing this info as i get.. I have no control over release of MaxSense. Doing the Best I Can!

This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 04-14-2010, 06:26 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Thanks for the update, it seemed things were pretty quiet in here today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
...and the other good news is optimization is still not completed!
Good news and bad news... more improvements to be made, more time to wait for a release.
Old 04-14-2010, 09:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH
Carrier: verizon

UNIEFRESH is a n00b
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ⚠COMING⚠ ☼BigMaxSenseRom☼ BIG News, BIG Progress!⚠COMING⚠

really diggn the new rom i was using mightyrom w the update and this one is so much faster and i havnt found any bugs yet gud work much appreiated here...
Old 04-14-2010, 10:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

daytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
This is Screen from new BigMaxManila ROM thats about to be with the beta testers...

This MaxManila ROM will have the same Base Package As the MaxSense ROM. Manila is Basically the only thing that will differ between the two..Of course the MaxManila ROM will be dicontinued after MaxSense Release... Just trying to get my ROM out there for the time being..

Should release this BigMaxManila ROM in next couple days!
Has the new BigMaxManila ROM, mentioned last Friday, been released?
Old 04-14-2010, 10:11 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona283 View Post
Has the new BigMaxManila ROM, mentioned last Friday, been released?
No, and i apologize. Been extremely consumed with MaxSense... Beta testing went well and i will post tomorrow!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-14-2010, 10:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: att

g2tl is a n00b

maybe it's just my patient self, but I don't mind one bit waiting longer for a stable and fast version. betas are cool, but they're exactly that: betas
Old 04-14-2010, 10:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6875
Carrier: Big Red

kashabrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkashabrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkashabrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkashabrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to kashabrown

Quote:
Originally Posted by g2tl View Post
maybe it's just my patient self, but I don't mind one bit waiting longer for a stable and fast version. betas are cool, but they're exactly that: betas
+1 on that. Just my humble opinion but these enhancements are meant to make our phone easier to use and allow all of our info that we want/use on the homescreen; I, for one, would much prefer a tuned up version with the least amount of bugs!
Old 04-15-2010, 12:35 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: sprint *evo
Carrier: metropcs-web&mms

timetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

eta bignadad i have the flash sindrome lol

can't wait anymore going haywire lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development