View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 06:22 PM
bignadad
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼BigMaxRom☼ 21893/23542 Dusk&Contrast ⚠COMING⚠BigMaxSense ProGloss

Got BIG news for MaxSense.. Can't get into details right now bc Max is still working out the possibilities, but things are about to get nasty!

Let's just say that every widget has its place!

I will update as soon as i get confirmation.. This is going to be AWESOME!

One BIG thing i can share is..
Since the latest round of optimizations to MaxSense, weather animations on home screen do not effect the speed one bit... With Maxsense weather animations are on the 3 home panels and tab panel.. I can cycle through all with weather animations running with NO LAG...and the other good news is optimization is still not completed!

Sorry to keep everyone on edge, but im sharing this info as i get.. I have no control over release of MaxSense. Doing the Best I Can!

This post has been thanked 6 times.