PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2010, 11:54 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ⚠COMING TODAY BigCo0kie ROM⚠ ☼BigMaxSenseRom☼ BIG News, BIG Change

your doing nothing wrong Big,i'd say your doing things right in my eyes,your keeping this thread very up to date as it was meant to be when the thread started,your pix and updates have been a blessing as to know how much progress is being made,and at the same time releasing roms that were never mentioned for us (cookie/max roms not maxsense) or in the initial thread postings either,so i would personally say you have done the job quite well,it's not your fault we have ppl here who sit at home sucking their thumb cause they can't have what they want exactly when they want it, (obviously noobs and ppl who don't know what it takes for this stuff) so i say keep doing what you been doing and the gripers can sit there and wait just like everybody else has too!!

we wait patiently and respectively for a truly amazing mod that the testers and developers are making as bug free as possible before it's released!!

Old 04-19-2010, 11:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

shadowhawk2021 is becoming a great contributor
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ⚠COMING TODAY BigCo0kie ROM⚠ ☼BigMaxSenseRom☼ BIG News, BIG Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
Just sitting here reading over the recent comments and wondering why I am doing this.... I'm posting too many screens, Coming Soon is frowned upon, I didn't setup beta group correctly, Why can't MaxSense be released now....
I thought I had Answered ALL these questions in previous post.

Quote:
I think what has frustrated people waiting for this UI is the recent lack of communication. People knew it was close to release, then there was a wait without explination. Posts like this one are very appreciated, as is all the hard work being done for free on the UI. People are excited about this and it is starting to show

I am sorry BiGnAdAd, when I posted what I did above I meant for it to be a compliment that we got the information we did. I did not think it would start what it did. I apologize agian, and want to say how much I appreciate the work you are doing.
Old 04-19-2010, 11:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

Iron.Wraith is keeping up the good workIron.Wraith is keeping up the good work

I'll be around when you're happy with it and it's done. Sure i'm anxious too but but understand. Thanks for keeping us updated and I'm glad you have the skills to do what you are doing and are using your own valuable time.

Old 04-19-2010, 12:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

mao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuff

Hey Big, you're doing an awesome job. Keep it up. Keep the pictures coming as well as the maxsense updates, because of those pictures and updates we are truly learning what a magnificent mod maxsense is going to be. As for the time is taking to release, Max and you are making this thing as bug-free as possible. Don't be sorry for trying to make a flawless rom. For all those complainers that don't like to wait, get updates, or see maxsense in action, get out of this thread and flash another rom. IT'S FREE!!!!!!!!!! GET A LIFE WHILE YOU WAIT. On a side note, i'm loving your new rom.
Old 04-19-2010, 12:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo Shift 4G

HTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

You guys are ridiculous, too many screen shots? Too much communication? These are the most spoiled brat, counterproductive comments I've ever heard and they make zero sense. Remember what you're getting for free and think of the hours YOU would have to sit in front of your computer to get something like this done. Most of you couldn't even maintain a ROM release and now you're all over Big who is releasing multiple ROM's while working on an innovative, new UI, and he's STILL releasing mods for all of us! Don't take it for granted, think before you post. I mean, I'm mad FOR big.

Thanks for all the hard work Big, MOST of us really appreciate it. Don't let a few inconsiderate people get you down. Looking forward to MaxSense, even if it's not here for months!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-19-2010, 01:01 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul-touch pro-touch pro 2- HTC Evo!!!!!

mkc90 is keeping up the good workmkc90 is keeping up the good work
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

sorry for asking this dumb question but what is cookie rom..i mean what its the difference between max manilla n this one?
Old 04-19-2010, 01:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc pro 2
Carrier: sprint

kennae1911 is just getting started

Dude I don't post much, but I know a good thing when I see it. A lot of people are just excited and a little over zealous about this project. It's different than anything we've ever seen, and everyone wants to download it and place it on their phones so that their friends and family can envy it. I want to personally say to you, take your time and keep up the good work. I'm not a developer, but I am a man who takes pride in what he does, so I can understand why you are taking the time to dot your "i's" and cross your "t's." For those of you who continue to criticize Bigs, you should just find you something else to download if you can't wait. As for me, I've come to learn that patience is a virtue, and good things come to those who wait. Keep up the good work Big!
Old 04-19-2010, 01:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

anonymity is keeping up the good workanonymity is keeping up the good workanonymity is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post

2 Options that i see
*Close this thread until MaxSense Releases
*Remove MaxSense from thread - Just have BigMaxManila & BigCo0kie ROM's
I'm sorry to hear this is how you feel Big. If those truly are the only choices you have (and I'm not sure they are) I would go with option B. Perhaps for some people it feels too much like dangling a carrot. I've used your ROMs and I think they are great. I am looking forward to the release of your MaxSense ROM when it's ready and I appreciate the updates you've given us leading up to it.

I'm sure you'll choose the best solution.

If I helped you, "Thanks" are always appreciated. (c: And don't forget to tip your waitress.
Old 04-19-2010, 01:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

hotspace is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhotspace is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhotspace is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhotspace is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I say we just pull this thread from the Upgrade section to the discussion section. That's all we're doing anyways....Thoughts?? Then, let BIG open a BigMaxManila thread and another BigCookie thread in the upgrades area.
Old 04-19-2010, 01:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

Longview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkc90 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

sorry for asking this dumb question but what is cookie rom..i mean what its the difference between max manilla n this one?
Co0kie Monster's Home Tab is cooked in.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=625483
Most believe this mod is how HTC should have designed Sense in the 1st place.

Obviously, the other has MaxManilla cooked in instead.

Last edited by Longview; 04-19-2010 at 01:47 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development