PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2010, 08:43 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ⚠BigCo0kie B/W & COLOR 21901/23563 ROM⚠☼Very FAST/XDA_UC/Custom Ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
Still having the broken ringer on Sprint 21x color. Is anyone else having this prob, or am I looking at a bad flash???
I'm really enjoying your rom BIG, but not getting the phone to ring is costing me money...any ideas??
i have had this problem in my earlier builds but nothing lately.. i am currently using my 21901 so i will do some testing and try to provide a fix

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-20-2010, 08:52 AM
Volunteer Newsie
Pocket PC: NS4G
Carrier: Sprint - SERO Premium

beathookup is keeping up the good workbeathookup is keeping up the good work
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ⚠BigCo0kie B/W & COLOR 21901/23563 ROM⚠☼Very FAST/XDA_UC/Custom Ic

BiG,

What do you reccomend I do? I'm unable to even get anything going on here? I can't even flash a new ROM to it since I can't get it to fully connect with computer? I understand your not using these ROM's with M**S**** coming soon and appericate you trying to help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
i have actually had a pretty serious problem myself, but now on the current ROMS posted, but using the same build....

yesterday my phone locked up so i soft retested and when the initial touch pro 2 writing came up thats all that happened. got stuck on that screen.. after messing around with it i finally had to manual hard reset.. once device loaded up it was fine from there.... Well later yesterday it did the same thing! so i made some tweaks and flashed again this morning.. like i said before i am not using any of the ROMs on my thread here, but using the same 23563 build... hoping that is the problem... i am using the 21901 now to test... next will try a fresh or newer 6.5.x build....
Old 05-20-2010, 08:54 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by beathookup View Post
BiG,

What do you reccomend I do? I'm unable to even get anything going on here? I can't even flash a new ROM to it since I can't get it to fully connect with computer? I understand your not using these ROM's with M**S**** coming soon and appericate you trying to help.
just do a manual hard reset...
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...99&postcount=1
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-20-2010, 09:02 AM
Volunteer Newsie
Pocket PC: NS4G
Carrier: Sprint - SERO Premium

beathookup is keeping up the good workbeathookup is keeping up the good work

Big, I just put it into the bootloader screen and hooked it up to my computer and was able to load up the color ROM again hopefully this may cure the problems I have been having. I tried doing the manual restart but never got anything from it because it would always just try to turn on and never give the option to restart or cancel?

****Update as of 12pm**** Still having problems with lock ups and not being able to reboot and getting stuck on a frozen screen, mostly the loading HTC sense screen. I'm waiting for something new to drop. May look into a differnt ROM until MaxSense gets released.

Last edited by beathookup; 05-20-2010 at 11:59 AM.
Old 05-20-2010, 12:35 PM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA
Carrier: Sprint

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by beathookup View Post
Big, I just put it into the bootloader screen and hooked it up to my computer and was able to load up the color ROM again hopefully this may cure the problems I have been having. I tried doing the manual restart but never got anything from it because it would always just try to turn on and never give the option to restart or cancel?

****Update as of 12pm**** Still having problems with lock ups and not being able to reboot and getting stuck on a frozen screen, mostly the loading HTC sense screen. I'm waiting for something new to drop. May look into a differnt ROM until MaxSense gets released.
Try flashing from SD card. first format card FAT 32, then dl "task 29" and unzip on your computer into it's own folder. dl your new ROM and unzip on you coputer into it's own folder. With your sd card in your comp, open the task 29 folder and look for "signed_RUU.nbh" and rename "RHODIMG.nbh" make sure you do not deleat the entire name and re-enter, or you'll end up with "RHODIMG.nbh.nbh" so just deleat "signed_RUU" and rename. Once renamed, open SD card and copy RHODIMG.nbh onto the root of your card. remove card from your comp, take out the battti on your phone, put in the card in your phone, put batti back in....POWER + VOL DOWN. It will go into bootloader and load task 29.
Once task 29 is done, the only thing you will see is a white screen with "HTC" nothing else will load.
Take out sd card and put back in comp. This time, rename your new ROM "signed_RUU.nbh" to RHODIMG.nbh just as before with task 29. *****Deleat the task 29 from SD card******* copy your new rom labled "RHODIMG.nbh" to the root of your SD card. take out the batti from the phone, put in sd card, put batti back, POWER + VOL DOWN, will go to bootloader and load your new rom.....all without being connected to computer.
Old 05-20-2010, 02:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

Longview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
Still having the broken ringer on Sprint 21x color. Is anyone else having this prob, or am I looking at a bad flash???
I'm really enjoying your rom BIG, but not getting the phone to ring is costing me money...any ideas??
My VZW phone also would not ring at all on the 21x Color. I switched to the 23563 build and all is fine.
Old 05-20-2010, 03:42 PM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA
Carrier: Sprint

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

Big, I even switched taskbar's, which seemed to work for a while, then after a SR or two, ringer broke again???? I think it's just the taskbar.
Old 05-20-2010, 04:36 PM
bmx
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Srpint

bmx is a n00b

How can I close applications? In spb home, there is a drop down to close application on top right corner. In this rom, is there anything similar?
Old 05-20-2010, 05:00 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmx View Post
How can I close applications? In spb home, there is a drop down to close application on top right corner. In this rom, is there anything similar?
you are using the WinMo 23563?
Old 05-20-2010, 06:15 PM
bmx
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Srpint

bmx is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
you are using the WinMo 23563?
yes 23563.
when I click the left top corner , it shows big icons of wifi,battery stuff , not the task manager, any setting I should change? without taskmgr, I have to restart every hour.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development