PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2010, 05:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Verizon

siff is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ⚠BigCo0kie B/W & COLOR 21901/23563 ROM⚠☼Very FAST/XDA_UC/Custom Ic

and in this corner..... The king of hype!!!!
Old 05-22-2010, 09:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

thongaxp is keeping up the good workthongaxp is keeping up the good workthongaxp is keeping up the good work
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ⚠BigCo0kie B/W & COLOR 21901/23563 ROM⚠☼Very FAST/XDA_UC/Custom Ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by siff View Post
and in this corner..... The king of hype!!!!
This is why we can't have nice things. >.> Why must people like you exist? You already wrote this in Big's other thread. So what if he's saying that MaxSense is going to be the next big thing. Guess what??? It is... Its the most revolutionary mod for the SenseUI to date and its not even released yet. I for one am very pleased with its progress and to know that it'll be out within the next few days is great. Stop trying to sell everyone that everything which Bignadad does is meaningless because of a mod which he has no control of is taking a while to be finished off. He does a hell of a lot more for other people around here than you do. And if you truly think that all he's doing is hyping us up with empty promises why don't you just buy yourself an iphone.

Welcome to the age of information where all info is readily and freely available. Gratitude is also free; so if I or anyone else has helped you on this board, don't forget to hit the “Thanks” button!
Old 05-22-2010, 09:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

SLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to SLCMotor

What's all the fuss about? Hold on to your panties.. All I can say is Big's Da Man, Now have a Big Cookie!
Old 05-23-2010, 05:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2

siff is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by thongaxp View Post
This is why we can't have nice things. >.> Why must people like you exist? You already wrote this in Big's other thread. So what if he's saying that MaxSense is going to be the next big thing. Guess what??? It is... Its the most revolutionary mod for the SenseUI to date and its not even released yet. I for one am very pleased with its progress and to know that it'll be out within the next few days is great. Stop trying to sell everyone that everything which Bignadad does is meaningless because of a mod which he has no control of is taking a while to be finished off. He does a hell of a lot more for other people around here than you do. And if you truly think that all he's doing is hyping us up with empty promises why don't you just buy yourself an iphone.
Take it easy creampuff His work is very good but, for the past 2 months it has been touted as coming out in just a few days and a slew of banners for his self promotion. His work is very good but he is the king of hype.. Now go take a cold shower I'm done justifying myself to a sheep like you.
Old 05-23-2010, 07:53 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Guys... Please don't bicker....

Yes i know a month or so ago i kind of made it seem like MaxSense would release soon.. And it was about to release before Max decided to Revamp before he had even released publicly. i am very glad he did, because it is nothing like it used to be.. Max can do just about whatever he wants to with manila now... So i apologize for "hyping" it up so much before, but since then its been very hush hush for that very reason..

This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 05-23-2010, 08:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: MOGUL, TP1, TP2, EVO, EPIC 4g
Carrier: Sprint

nadcicle20 is just getting started

Well I'm running the color rom right now and didn't happen to come across a hot fix for the ringer problem yet. It will ring the first incoming call, but afterwards it just will not ring. So last night I went to Radio Shack and pre-ordered me an Evo. I might keep my tp2 as a backup, but I would of liked to have tried max myself before I got the chance to get the Evo. Ah well Ill still try it, but I'll just have both phones.
Old 05-23-2010, 01:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

kvictor017 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
Guys... Please don't bicker....

Yes i know a month or so ago i kind of made it seem like MaxSense would release soon.. And it was about to release before Max decided to Revamp before he had even released publicly. i am very glad he did, because it is nothing like it used to be.. Max can do just about whatever he wants to with manila now... So i apologize for "hyping" it up so much before, but since then its been very hush hush for that very reason..
Thanks for the explaination. I'm sure that will quail a lot of anxiety with the rest of us (me included I must admit) on when this was coming out. Now with that said, the color rom is nothing short of AWESOME! It's the fastest, stablest, good lookingest (yeah I said it) 6.5.5 rom I've seen yet. It does everything I need and gives me eye candy. I can't wait to see what MaxSense is going to be like! Keep it up Bignadad!!!
Old 05-23-2010, 11:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VZ HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Cricket

wakko69 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to wakko69 Send a message via Yahoo to wakko69

love the Icons, is there a way you could packages those up and list them? or show me where you found them?
Old 05-24-2010, 02:14 AM
JBZ
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

JBZ is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to JBZ

Okay im late but Im downloading color now... cant wait for this new one tho!
Old 05-24-2010, 08:35 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Just wanted to take a minute to give BIG thanks to my beta testers...

i recently dropped my phone out of a moving vehicle and destroyed it... so had to pay the $89 asurian insurance deductable, which is tough for me right now.. So what did my beta group do? got many donations from them and can almost pay my deductible with the money they contributed.. i have to say that blows me away. to see a group pull together to help me out.. That is one main reason i started doing the PPCG forum.. not for the money directly, but to see people pull together and help out. Also to see people really appreciate what im doing here... It does take a lot of my time, but its a hobby i have grown to really enjoy...

So Again, THANK YOU BETA TESTERS FOR PULLING TOGETHER TO HELP ME OUT!
This post has been thanked 5 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development