View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 12:35 PM
ffkip911
Bustin' ours Saven' yours

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ⚠BigCo0kie B/W & COLOR 21901/23563 ROM⚠☼Very FAST/XDA_UC/Custom Ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by beathookup View Post
Big, I just put it into the bootloader screen and hooked it up to my computer and was able to load up the color ROM again hopefully this may cure the problems I have been having. I tried doing the manual restart but never got anything from it because it would always just try to turn on and never give the option to restart or cancel?

****Update as of 12pm**** Still having problems with lock ups and not being able to reboot and getting stuck on a frozen screen, mostly the loading HTC sense screen. I'm waiting for something new to drop. May look into a differnt ROM until MaxSense gets released.
Try flashing from SD card. first format card FAT 32, then dl "task 29" and unzip on your computer into it's own folder. dl your new ROM and unzip on you coputer into it's own folder. With your sd card in your comp, open the task 29 folder and look for "signed_RUU.nbh" and rename "RHODIMG.nbh" make sure you do not deleat the entire name and re-enter, or you'll end up with "RHODIMG.nbh.nbh" so just deleat "signed_RUU" and rename. Once renamed, open SD card and copy RHODIMG.nbh onto the root of your card. remove card from your comp, take out the battti on your phone, put in the card in your phone, put batti back in....POWER + VOL DOWN. It will go into bootloader and load task 29.
Once task 29 is done, the only thing you will see is a white screen with "HTC" nothing else will load.
Take out sd card and put back in comp. This time, rename your new ROM "signed_RUU.nbh" to RHODIMG.nbh just as before with task 29. *****Deleat the task 29 from SD card******* copy your new rom labled "RHODIMG.nbh" to the root of your SD card. take out the batti from the phone, put in sd card, put batti back, POWER + VOL DOWN, will go to bootloader and load your new rom.....all without being connected to computer.