View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 08:52 AM
beathookup
Volunteer Newsie

beathookup is keeping up the good workbeathookup is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ⚠BigCo0kie B/W & COLOR 21901/23563 ROM⚠☼Very FAST/XDA_UC/Custom Ic

BiG,

What do you reccomend I do? I'm unable to even get anything going on here? I can't even flash a new ROM to it since I can't get it to fully connect with computer? I understand your not using these ROM's with M**S**** coming soon and appericate you trying to help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
i have actually had a pretty serious problem myself, but now on the current ROMS posted, but using the same build....

yesterday my phone locked up so i soft retested and when the initial touch pro 2 writing came up thats all that happened. got stuck on that screen.. after messing around with it i finally had to manual hard reset.. once device loaded up it was fine from there.... Well later yesterday it did the same thing! so i made some tweaks and flashed again this morning.. like i said before i am not using any of the ROMs on my thread here, but using the same 23563 build... hoping that is the problem... i am using the 21901 now to test... next will try a fresh or newer 6.5.x build....