PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2010, 12:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

JSnively is keeping up the good workJSnively is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ⚠BigCo0kie B/W & COLOR 21901/23563 ROM⚠☼Very FAST/XDA_UC/Custom Ic

Hey Big

What Taskbar are you using for the color? Can you share the EXT?

Thanks
Old 05-19-2010, 01:05 AM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ⚠BigCo0kie B/W & COLOR 21901/23563 ROM⚠☼Very FAST/XDA_UC/Custom Ic

Same exact issue here as below.

Alright, found a bug BIG.
runing Sprint color 21xx, last build.
Having to do with the calendar---graphicaly it comes through just fine for me. It displays correct appointment times that come FROM AS or exchange. However, if I set an appointment from TP2, I set "start" say to 11:00------"end" says 11:00 also, so I'll change "end" to 12:00----------then "start" says 12:00 also--------so I change "start" back to 11:00---------"end" says 11:00 again. This isn't the hugest issue because I know how long each appointment is going to take, however, since I'm on exchange, this trickles throu exchange, to my outlook, through my server, to my assistant and screws up my back to back appointment.....The work around seems to be to set all appointments on the computer and let AS/exchange update my phone. But the whole puropse of exchange is to be able to update calendar on the fly.

Anyway, just FYI----calendar appointment setter is jacked
Old 05-19-2010, 08:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint 4G EVO

BLawicki is keeping up the good workBLawicki is keeping up the good work

Installed that PERFORMANCE.exe. Seems to be chuggin' along nice. Snappy. I'm not much into benchmarking, but I can notice a difference!
Old 05-19-2010, 09:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

Longview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I am really liking the Color Rom, BIG.
Props to JDub for his work, too.

I tested the appointment setter bug Proxhack reported just above here on the VZW 6.5.x version, but it worked properly.

Last edited by Longview; 05-19-2010 at 09:47 AM.
Old 05-19-2010, 02:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: sprint

biohazardjoker is a n00b

sprint rom have a bug went you try to send a text msg to a contact went you click the messege part is link to the browser part. Any solution???
Old 05-19-2010, 09:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 powered by PLUTONIUM
Carrier: Sprint - SERO baby

krautdog is becoming a great contributor

Hey bud can you tell me where to find this file?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLawicki View Post
Installed that PERFORMANCE.exe. Seems to be chuggin' along nice. Snappy. I'm not much into benchmarking, but I can notice a difference!
Old 05-19-2010, 11:32 PM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

Still having the broken ringer on Sprint 21x color. Is anyone else having this prob, or am I looking at a bad flash???
I'm really enjoying your rom BIG, but not getting the phone to ring is costing me money...any ideas??
Old 05-20-2010, 12:52 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: sprint *evo
Carrier: metropcs-web&mms

timetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by krautdog View Post
Hey bud can you tell me where to find this file?
look at page 137/136 somewere in there
#1363 post you will find it there
Old 05-20-2010, 08:37 AM
Volunteer Newsie
Pocket PC: NS4G
Carrier: Sprint - SERO Premium

beathookup is keeping up the good workbeathookup is keeping up the good work

Hey BiG,

I'm running the Sprint color ROM 23563 and have been getting many resets and power downs. Last night I thought nothing of it until it happened three times and this morning I'm using Twitter and BAM! my screen goes blank and I try to come back from sleep and nothing press in and get the vibrate and stayed on the white HTC screen for five mind. Everytime these are happening I have to take the battery out to get everything back. Now I can't even see anything, I get past the white HTC screen and the configure screen that shows all OK's but it's stuck on just to stock wallpaper for this ROM. I have no icons and nothing else is working. Any ideas?
Old 05-20-2010, 08:42 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by beathookup View Post
Hey BiG,

I'm running the Sprint color ROM 23563 and have been getting many resets and power downs. Last night I thought nothing of it until it happened three times and this morning I'm using Twitter and BAM! my screen goes blank and I try to come back from sleep and nothing press in and get the vibrate and stayed on the white HTC screen for five mind. Everytime these are happening I have to take the battery out to get everything back. Now I can't even see anything, I get past the white HTC screen and the configure screen that shows all OK's but it's stuck on just to stock wallpaper for this ROM. I have no icons and nothing else is working. Any ideas?
i have actually had a pretty serious problem myself, but now on the current ROMS posted, but using the same build....

yesterday my phone locked up so i soft retested and when the initial touch pro 2 writing came up thats all that happened. got stuck on that screen.. after messing around with it i finally had to manual hard reset.. once device loaded up it was fine from there.... Well later yesterday it did the same thing! so i made some tweaks and flashed again this morning.. like i said before i am not using any of the ROMs on my thread here, but using the same 23563 build... hoping that is the problem... i am using the 21901 now to test... next will try a fresh or newer 6.5.x build....

This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development