PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2010, 08:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

chris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: **[4/02/10]** SPRINT LOVER'S ROM 2.5 | Official 21889 6.5 | Organization | Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by leon_live View Post
OMG... I just connected my laptop with the Wi-Fi Router and it works!!, hahaha too excited lol, well that was new to me =P... thanks a lot, is there any limit on how many devices I can connect to it??

Also I have an unlimited data service on my phone but there is a limit right??... like 3GB or 5GB??
If you are on an unlimited data plan then you should be fine
Old 04-03-2010, 09:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 4G

wherestheanykey is keeping up the good workwherestheanykey is keeping up the good work
Re: **[4/02/10]** SPRINT LOVER'S ROM 2.5 | Official 21889 6.5 | Organization | Speed

Hi, I just tried to run the Nascar app for the first time since I loaded the 3/29 version, and I got an error saying that the app was for Sprint customers using the Now Network only, and to go to a Sprint web site to check it out. I have never had this with any ROM I have run and was just wondering if anyone else has come across this. I'm not sure if it matters at all, but I am running without my SIM card in the phone.

Thanks,
Baseband: 2.15.00.11.19
Kernel: 2.6.32.17-gee557fd-htc-kernel@and18-2 #15
Old 04-03-2010, 09:57 PM
V.I.P
Pocket PC: 3VO for me, EVO for wife
Carrier: on the Now Network™ from Sprint®

00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by wherestheanykey View Post
Hi, I just tried to run the Nascar app for the first time since I loaded the 3/29 version, and I got an error saying that the app was for Sprint customers using the Now Network only, and to go to a Sprint web site to check it out. I have never had this with any ROM I have run and was just wondering if anyone else has come across this. I'm not sure if it matters at all, but I am running without my SIM card in the phone.

Thanks,
Weird. I will check this out.

Last edited by 00_MACKIE_00; 04-03-2010 at 10:01 PM.
Old 04-03-2010, 10:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

wherestheanykey is keeping up the good workwherestheanykey is keeping up the good work

Quote:

Thanks,
I am assuming because this is a Sprint CDMA TP2 specific ROM based completely off the official 6.5 release that there is no need to da any kind of provisioning after the flash correct? I never did with the official ROM or the first Sprint Lover's ROM based off the March 19th release.
Old 04-03-2010, 10:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Arrive

livejazz is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
I am assuming because this is a Sprint CDMA TP2 specific ROM based completely off the official 6.5 release that there is no need to da any kind of provisioning after the flash correct? I never did with the official ROM or the first Sprint Lover's ROM based off the March 19th release.

No provisioning necessary.

matt
Old 04-03-2010, 11:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

So just to clearify, the latest ROM does have the Face Book tab and the Call Log tab for Sense built in? Is there a version without also available for download, or is there a cab to remove one or the other or both? Just wondering because I am NOT a FB user (don't even have an account) and the call log can be accessed simply by hitting the Send hardware key and then minimizing the keypad. So I guess I don't get what is so special about having a tab for it.

Thanks a ton for these, you are doing the community a great service!

PS Chris, still wondering if you can tell me what folder contains the keyboard sliding sound files? I have some Mario Bros sounds I would like to use for this.
Old 04-04-2010, 12:00 AM
V.I.P

00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I am doing the flash dance and giving this rom a test drive. Heard some excellent things about it so I wanted to see for myself. I will post a review in this thread after a day of tinkering.
Old 04-04-2010, 12:04 AM
V.I.P

Anyone have a problem with Sashimi on this rom? Just wanted to check before I give it a full workout.

Thanks in advance.
Old 04-04-2010, 12:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:

Thanks,
Just an FYI. I have shut down the phone, pulled the battery, replaced the SIM card and rebooted. But alas still no Nascar app. I get "Exclusive access to NASCAR Sprint Cup Mobile is available only to Sprint Customers on the NOW Network. For more information, visit sprint.com/speed." I am running the 3/30/10 ROM 2.04.651.4 version. Is everybody else able to use the NASCAR application in the Sprint folder on the start menu without issue. And what version ROM are you on?

Thanks
Old 04-04-2010, 01:05 AM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Okay so is there anyway to get the settings icon from the start menu to go straight to all settings instead of the settings tab in TF3D?? Like instead of pressing start settings and then it taking you to the settings tab in the TF3D part for you to press menu then all settings. Is there a way to just have it take you straight to all settings??

Edit: And whats up with this new Sprint Football Live? Why doesnt it work?? Im on a fresh flash and It just keeps blinking loading over and over and over and over. Anyone else having this issue??

Last edited by youngpro83; 04-04-2010 at 01:11 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development