PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 02:49 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: **[4/02/10]** SPRINT LOVER'S ROM 2.5 | Official 21889 6.5 | Organization | Speed

I have saw and palyed with the Facebook and call history tabs and to me its just a useless addition that is not needed cause you can do mthe same thing thru sense.
To each's own, just my 2cents
Old 04-02-2010, 07:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

livejazz is becoming a great contributor
Re: **[4/02/10]** SPRINT LOVER'S ROM 2.5 | Official 21889 6.5 | Organization | Speed

For anybody having problems with Pocket E-Sword and other programs that require SQL, I have found a work-around. I avoided the issue, earlier, because the contributor hadn't understood the issue, correctly. Apparently there is a conflict between NETCF and SQL that causes some programs not to run correctly, Pocket E-Sword being one of them. Here is the link with instruction for a work-around if you are having issues.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/arch.../t-370772.html

matt
Old 04-02-2010, 08:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO

gagdetdad is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1683 View Post
I am not familiar with Seven e-mail client but here is what I gathered from reading up on it.

1. It is now called Sprint Mobile E-Mail
2. HTC Touch Pro 2 is not listed as a compatible device with the app on sprint.com

* I had to jump thorugh hoops just to find this application and also while reading up on it it looks like something that was popular with the Touch Diamond which is old news. I believe that Outlook in WM as of now does push your e-mailsalso and you can choose to have it check even as little as every 5 minutes anyway.

*As far as your problems with hard resetting go, it is most likely due to installing something that may not be made for your phone.
Really appreciate for all the time and effort you put, in making this ROM more awesome. I was about to attach the file when I saw your response. Here is why use this app which has worked with all your ROM's.

My work email is Microsoft exchange but the OTA Activesync is disabled which means the mobile outlook doesn't sync however Outlook Web Access is enabled. Seven allows me to sync Email, Contacts and Calendar with Mobile Outlook just like OTA Activesync except it uses the data from OWA.

What I am at loss is why after an exception error, If I soft reset the phone, it is wiping out all the data.

Since your 3/25 ROM doesn't have any issue, is there anyway you could recollect what changes you made besides the one's you listed in the first page?

Do you still have links to your ROM's dated between 3/26 and 4/1? So I could test.
Old 04-03-2010, 06:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

leon_live is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleon_live is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleon_live is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to leon_live

Im still a newbie, so I don't understand quite everything but what is the purpose of the Wi-Fi Router App located at the Tools folder which is also located at the Comm Manager, cuz I know about the Wi-Fi option but not for the Wi-Fi Router option

Last edited by leon_live; 04-03-2010 at 06:27 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-03-2010, 08:14 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Quote:
Originally Posted by leon_live View Post
Im still a newbie, so I don't understand quite everything but what is the purpose of the Wi-Fi Router App located at the Tools folder which is also located at the Comm Manager, cuz I know about the Wi-Fi option but not for the Wi-Fi Router option
The Wi-Fi Router app turns your phone into a mobile hotspot so you can connect your laptop or any other Wi-Fi enabled device and get online with it! The one in the comm manager is the same thing as in tools - just easier access with it being in the comm manager!
Old 04-03-2010, 04:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I'm loving this ROM, thanks again. I have the 3/28 version, I think. Of course, I back up every night, using SPB (prefer over Sprite). If I update the ROM, will it be an issue Restoring from my latest nightly Backup, or will it see it as an entirely new ROM?
Old 04-03-2010, 06:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

leon_live is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleon_live is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleon_live is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
The Wi-Fi Router app turns your phone into a mobile hotspot so you can connect your laptop or any other Wi-Fi enabled device and get online with it! The one in the comm manager is the same thing as in tools - just easier access with it being in the comm manager!
My phone becomes a mobile hotspot, by using my 3G connectivity and sharing it with people with Wi-Fi enabled devices... right??
Old 04-03-2010, 07:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

chris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by leon_live View Post
My phone becomes a mobile hotspot, by using my 3G connectivity and sharing it with people with Wi-Fi enabled devices... right??
Correct. When you activate the Mobile Wi-Fi Router, you will see a new connecteion called "Sprint Wi-Fi" which you can connect to (This is your phones data connection)
Old 04-03-2010, 07:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1683 View Post
Correct. When you activate the Mobile Wi-Fi Router, you will see a new connecteion called "Sprint Wi-Fi" which you can connect to (This is your phones data connection)
OMG... I just connected my laptop with the Wi-Fi Router and it works!!, hahaha too excited lol, well that was new to me =P... thanks a lot, is there any limit on how many devices I can connect to it??

Also I have an unlimited data service on my phone but there is a limit right??... like 3GB or 5GB??
Old 04-03-2010, 07:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: sprint

Jaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Jaybell4444 Send a message via MSN to Jaybell4444 Send a message via Yahoo to Jaybell4444
Wink Re: **[4/02/10]** SPRINT LOVER'S ROM 2.5 | Official 21889 6.5 | Organization | Speed

DUDE,...you got me seriously interested in this Rom. Will download tonight and play with it at will. Looks like alot of people are loving it. Hmmmm... I just hope I will be able to put my DUSK mods and have it working good. Will update you on my testing. Nice work by the way!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development