View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 08:23 PM
gagdetdad
Lurker

gagdetdad is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: **[4/02/10]** SPRINT LOVER'S ROM 2.5 | Official 21889 6.5 | Organization | Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1683 View Post
I am not familiar with Seven e-mail client but here is what I gathered from reading up on it.

1. It is now called Sprint Mobile E-Mail
2. HTC Touch Pro 2 is not listed as a compatible device with the app on sprint.com

* I had to jump thorugh hoops just to find this application and also while reading up on it it looks like something that was popular with the Touch Diamond which is old news. I believe that Outlook in WM as of now does push your e-mailsalso and you can choose to have it check even as little as every 5 minutes anyway.

*As far as your problems with hard resetting go, it is most likely due to installing something that may not be made for your phone.
Really appreciate for all the time and effort you put, in making this ROM more awesome. I was about to attach the file when I saw your response. Here is why use this app which has worked with all your ROM's.

My work email is Microsoft exchange but the OTA Activesync is disabled which means the mobile outlook doesn't sync however Outlook Web Access is enabled. Seven allows me to sync Email, Contacts and Calendar with Mobile Outlook just like OTA Activesync except it uses the data from OWA.

What I am at loss is why after an exception error, If I soft reset the phone, it is wiping out all the data.

Since your 3/25 ROM doesn't have any issue, is there anyway you could recollect what changes you made besides the one's you listed in the first page?

Do you still have links to your ROM's dated between 3/26 and 4/1? So I could test.