PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2010, 12:15 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Now Network

rfvreynoso is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: **[3.29.10]** SPRINT LOVER'S ROM 2.5 | Official 21889 6.5 | Organization | Speed

Guys, I want the best rss reader that we can have or close to it.
Is the rss reader that comes with the windows mobile roms the best or are there better options?

I have seen people talking about mdigger rss reader, would that be better ?
By better I mean where it grabs the whole articles without having to go back and forth to the website. I dunno, possibilities. Anyone...
Old 03-30-2010, 12:28 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Re: **[3.29.10]** SPRINT LOVER'S ROM 2.5 | Official 21889 6.5 | Organization | Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfvreynoso View Post
Guys, I want the best rss reader that we can have or close to it.
Is the rss reader that comes with the windows mobile roms the best or are there better options?

I have seen people talking about mdigger rss reader, would that be better ?
By better I mean where it grabs the whole articles without having to go back and forth to the website. I dunno, possibilities. Anyone...
I use mdigger regularly. it does download the whole article which is nice. just doesnt have scrolling which is a pain, but you can always slide out the keyboard and use the arrow keys. I like it.
Old 03-30-2010, 12:47 AM
N00b

rfvreynoso is a n00b

Is there a cab to be downloaded on our ppc and if so where can I get it? I did search but just mentioned of it, no cab anywhere.

Appologize if I missed it.
Old 03-30-2010, 12:59 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfvreynoso View Post
Is there a cab to be downloaded on our ppc and if so where can I get it? I did search but just mentioned of it, no cab anywhere.

Appologize if I missed it.
here u go.
Attached Files
File Type: cab mdigger.ppc.50.8.9.2131.en.ru.cab (306.7 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-30-2010, 01:03 AM
N00b

rfvreynoso is a n00b

Thank you sir, (Hit that THANKS button). I Appreciated it.
Old 03-30-2010, 01:20 AM
Lurker
Carrier: Sprint

Arthur Knight is a n00b

Chris, I love your ROM but...it takes so long for me to restore my txts and sync back to Exchange. If I use Sprite to backup, is it safe to restore everything after I reflash? Btw, does anyone else have a problem restoring txt messages? Typically I lose incoming messages from the last couple days but they show up correctly on the myphone website.

Looking forward to try out today's ROM but would love a faster way to get up and running and back to the way I have everything go back to the way I like it before you release your next version.
Old 03-30-2010, 02:45 AM
N00b

rfvreynoso is a n00b

is there a way to delete the four htc shortcut icons that are in the program start menu and not have them come back after i reboot for whatever reason.

I'm talking about htc music, htc calendar, htc people, and htc Twitter. At least that's how the name comes up in total commander and i found their location to be Windows/start menu/programs

Thanks.
Old 03-30-2010, 02:58 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE

pinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to pinkbunniz

Ok so Im attempting to make custom sliders for the Sprint WM 6.5 release but Im having an issue.....if anyone knows why this is happening please let me know so I can make more and post them up. Heres a pic of what going on:

The icons look like they are too big. I did size them down to 128x128 and Im still having this issue....The top ones look great its the slider ones that Im having the issue with. I use HDwall to cab everything up. Just thinking maybe Chris or someone who is also a sprint user can help. The sooner I can get this figured out the sooner we can all have custom sliders with sprint nav, tv, and music incorporated. T.I.A!!!
Old 03-30-2010, 07:19 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

chris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur Knight View Post
Looking forward to try out today's ROM but would love a faster way to get up and running and back to the way I have everything go back to the way I like it before you release your next version.
You should be able to use Sprite backup to copy over your text messages. You can select exactly what you want to restore as well under the PIM folder when you do restore. Another option may be to copy your htmlnote.dll before you flash, and then copy that to your phone after you flash to the new version. Don't quote me on that as I have never tried that but it could be worth a shot. Let me know your results.

UPDATE: ROM UPDATE POSTED 3/30/10 @ 8:55AM EST
-Corrected Facebook Online Album Temp Storage
-Removed Pinet_Rom folder from root storage

For those who are using Sprint Lovers ROM prior to 3/30/10 and do not wish to reflash, you can simply delete the Pinet_Rom folder and install the following hotfix to make the changes.

Last edited by chris1683; 03-30-2010 at 11:51 AM.
Old 03-30-2010, 09:42 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331
Re: **[3.30.10]** SPRINT LOVER'S ROM 2.5 | Official 21889 6.5 | Organization | Speed

Time to flash again! lol Thank goodness for XDA_UC... if it weren't for that, I wouldn't have a flashing addiction!

If anyone is familiar with XDA_UC and wants to install it, go here:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...9&postcount=13

Don't forget to thank t0mmyr's post for cabbing it up!

Last edited by chino331; 03-30-2010 at 10:25 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development