PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2010, 11:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

jwdaniels23 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Official Sprint 6.5 ROM Touch Pro 2 RELEASE (Official Discussion Thread)

I decided to come back to this thread and see how you guys are doing with this piece of crap rom. I gave up on this rom about 12 hours ago.=D>
Old 03-19-2010, 11:22 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Is it just me or did they add in the moon phases?
Old 03-19-2010, 11:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
Is it just me or did they add in the moon phases?

Its just you!!! I guess the moon is rare where you are.
Old 03-19-2010, 11:26 PM
V.I.P
Pocket PC: 3VO for me, EVO for wife
Carrier: on the Now Network™ from Sprint®

00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

There is no moon in Florida.

So I would never see it anyways.
Old 03-19-2010, 11:27 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwdaniels23 View Post
Its just you!!! I guess the moon is rare where you are.
Its only showing like half a moon now, I was running Silence 008 and I could swear it always showed a full moon. Guess its been a long day refreshing these forums and I am just in la la land now hehe.
Old 03-19-2010, 11:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
Its only showing like half a moon now, I was running Silence 008 and I could swear it always showed a full moon. Guess its been a long day refreshing these forums and I am just in la la land now hehe.

If your tired.....just go to bed because this rom is not worth it.
Old 03-19-2010, 11:33 PM
V.I.P

00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
I decided to come back to this thread and see how you guys are doing with this piece of crap rom. I gave up on this rom about 12 hours ago.=D>
ran it for an hour , sashimi crapped out wouldnt install to storage card or even really run, sense shut down when removing unused sheeit, wasnt fast at all, JUNK!!!! Start Menu is uglier than diahrea in the morning.

If half of these people in this thread ran the hspl and used a custom rom, they would see what a joke this rom is.
Old 03-19-2010, 11:34 PM
V.I.P

Quote:
If your tired.....just go to bed because this rom is not worth it.
I wouldnt even classify this as a ROM. It's not usable for me.
Old 03-19-2010, 11:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00_MACKIE_00 View Post
ran it for an hour , sashimi crapped out wouldnt install to storage card or even really run, sense shut down when removing unused sheeit, wasnt fast at all, JUNK!!!! Start Menu is uglier than diahrea in the morning.

If half of these people in this thread ran the hspl and used a custom rom, they would see what a joke this rom is.

I am right there with you Mackie. The dont know what they are missing.
Old 03-19-2010, 11:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

D-nice is just getting started
Send a message via Yahoo to D-nice

I also subscribe to Sprint. If you're having those kind of issues then you might want to consider trying one of the cooked 6.5 roms. I learned how to flash 2-24-2010 and haven't looked back since. I don't think I'll even try the update Sprint has based on what I heard in these threads and the rom I use is that good. Plus updates keep coming out everytime HTC or MS updates 6.5. Try Timberwolf's roms. They're fast stable and have a lot of eye candy. You won't be disappointed!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development