PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2010, 12:52 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggerritt View Post
You rule, man. Thank you so very much. I tried this cab before but, did not perform soft resets, as you described. This worked, magnificently.=D>
there ya go, flyers did nice job on it, thank him when you see a post.
Old 02-19-2010, 01:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: NeXus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Rager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

quick question..does that flyers mms .cab get mms to work 100% for sprint?sorry for repeated question trying to read through it a bit fast,short on time.thanks
Old 02-19-2010, 01:10 PM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Pocket PC: EVO

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear

Quote:
Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post
yes, arcsoft doesnt fully uninstall past versions... i dont have on me but yoiu would need to look for the arcsoft removal tool to fully remove it from your device or even try sktools but i dont think that sk dos it right either.

and juggs ill try to get a video done by tonight on this with my buddies phone, or hell before work if i can get it whipped up since i have to drive him there anyways today. (either way will have to be uploaded tonight i would feel since can take a long time to do so sometimes)
cant wait for another one of your famous videos

N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

jvjr06 is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to jvjr06 Send a message via Yahoo to jvjr06

chino331

I don't know if this helps but this is the dusk phone dialer I'm using and it works with rom
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Pocket PC: EVO

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmaine02 View Post
quick question..does that flyers mms .cab get mms to work 100% for sprint?sorry for repeated question trying to read through it a bit fast,short on time.thanks
yes it will get mms working 100%. i personally use imnuts cab which also works fine for me
Old 02-19-2010, 01:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

htcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhtcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhtcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Smile Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

If anyone is still having issues with MMS I found that the one at the link http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=16795 worked flawlessly with Verizon. The others posted on that page may work as well. Just passing it on in case anyone would like to try it. He has version for sprint and verizon. With the cab from IMNUTS and the instructions at the link http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=130 I was able to get MMS working without much effort. I ran the cab after the Provisioning. The other MMS file would not work for me. So anyway I am just passing this on in case someone else may want to try it out.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 02-19-2010, 01:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

globen is a n00b

Can anyone help me out please? I'm using the 2/18 rom and I'm not able to get the clock to change, and yes I've tapped the top right of my screen a thousand times. Second I'm using the enableonepercent cab and its still not showing percent. Any help would be appreciated. thanks
Old 02-19-2010, 01:21 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by TweetyBear View Post
yes it will get mms working 100%. i personally use imnuts cab which also works fine for me
If i use that cab for mms, do you know if it will also work with us cellular? providing i change the server settings obviously.
Old 02-19-2010, 01:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

htcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhtcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhtcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Wink Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
Year view in calendar is working fine for me. If you're using BG4ALL, then it will show the white backgrounds. Unistall BG4ALL and it'll work fine.
Thanks CHINO, I did not know that but it is cool though as I really want to keep my background on all tabs so not having the year view for me is not a big enough deal for me to uninstall it as the month, daily and agenda views work fine so all is good for me
Old 02-19-2010, 01:26 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by globen View Post
Can anyone help me out please? I'm using the 2/18 rom and I'm not able to get the clock to change, and yes I've tapped the top right of my screen a thousand times. Second I'm using the enableonepercent cab and its still not showing percent. Any help would be appreciated. thanks
The Dusk-like clock is not cooked in. Mr. X noted that in the second post in the update log. It is in cab form attached to the 3rd post or so. Have you installed it? The battery already shows in 1% by slowly losing the filling in the icon .... Are you wanting the numbers on top of the bat icon? Is that what you are meaning?

Last edited by Whotahn; 02-19-2010 at 01:30 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development