PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2010, 08:21 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [ROM] [02-12-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
that theme i posted from xda by dena999 works fine on juggs rom, i tested it. heres the clock,slider tabs and wallpaper in cabs if you only want one or none. lol thanx to dena999 from xda. posted is a screenshot of theme if you forgot what it looked like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Darren, have you found any mods that give more quicklinks that didn't break the clock array? I tweaked the hell out of this thing last night to get more quick links but every single thing I tried broke the clock array . I HR 3x last night trying diff things with that dusk v3.0, even got a cab with just the clock arrays and the other mods either break the array or leave a large black square on the screen *upper left corner)... I'm gonna have to slip the wife another mickey to knock her out again so I can keep tweaking...
lol, quoted while i was editing. doesnt santods 16 links cab work w/o breaking clock? i havent tried it but ill post a ss of all mods i did that still didnt break clock.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 04-02-2010 at 04:01 PM.
Old 02-16-2010, 08:23 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjmjr69 View Post
Darren I went to the Dusk thread but WOW I can't seem to find the clock you have installed as a cab? Can you upload that for me please.

The same clock you had for the 2.1 is what your using right now right? The one with the digi and analog? I love that one....
Here's a couple of cabs with just the clocks for dusk.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-16-2010, 08:31 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallan37 View Post
I have tried the cleanram utility, works good but always closes Opera, but thank you
you can set it so it wont, menu/exceptions list
Old 02-16-2010, 08:31 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro, HTC Touch pro 2, HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telus

wallan37 is just getting started

Ok, I will look into it, thanks !
Old 02-16-2010, 08:33 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 (Rhodium 500)

Siegfried is a n00b

Thanks for the ROM. Tried is as a test alternative to a broken ROM, and so far so good and satisfied with the results! More responsive than what I had been using for the past weeks and no need to reset yet either! Kudos!
Old 02-16-2010, 09:02 AM
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
lol, quoted while i was editing. doesnt santods 16 links cab work w/o breaking clock? i havent tried it but ill post a ss of all mods i did that still didnt break clock.
I've tried every combination I could think of to get this to work between any of Santods mods 16 links, 20 links, etc, and the newest dusk theme and even just the clock array cabs from the thread on XDA, and I can't get it to work right, HR 3 times last night (after I slipped the wife a mickey... night night dear...) and tweaked the hell out of it, still can't get it. I'm gonna keep working on it in between work and the wife today...

Right now I'm running a bunch of Santods mods (no calendar, his R1 20 link, stealth slider amongst others) and the clock you posted muh earlier and it's nice and smooth, just want the array!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen08.jpg (7.6 KB, 41 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by fishingmedic; 02-16-2010 at 09:18 AM. Reason: Posted screen shot
Old 02-16-2010, 09:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Spint HTC TP 2

dawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Darren, have you found any mods that give more quicklinks that didn't break the clock array? I tweaked the hell out of this thing last night to get more quick links but every single thing I tried broke the clock array . I HR 3x last night trying diff things with that dusk v3.0, even got a cab with just the clock arrays and the other mods either break the array or leave a large black square on the screen *upper left corner)... I'm gonna have to slip the wife another mickey to knock her out again so I can keep tweaking...
fix for 'large black square upper left corner" courtesy of jaguaralani

Last edited by dawinkley; 05-24-2010 at 09:06 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-16-2010, 10:52 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Im going to work on folder organization today guys and gals. then i will re-upload with the bluetooth and bootstrap fixes built in. and then, we will have to see if you all can find something else :P

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 02-16-2010, 11:05 AM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP

I am the 16000 thank you!

Thanks for the amazing work on 2.5
Old 02-16-2010, 11:17 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawinkley View Post
fix for 'large black square upper left corner" courtesy of jaguaralani
Thanks for the cab!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
Im going to work on folder organization today guys and gals. then i will re-upload with the bluetooth and bootstrap fixes built in. and then, we will have to see if you all can find something else :P
Juggs, I've been tweaking the hell out of this thing since it was released and can't find one slowdown, bug, etc. Great job!

Here's a the latest SS, with dusk clock array and a bunch of santods mods, just can't seem to get it to take the 16 or 20 quick links, but other than that, this thing is all set!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen10.jpg (7.0 KB, 37 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development