PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2010, 02:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

Mael-X is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Hey all,

Loving this ROM Mr. X! Taskbar & Slider are sweet as is, got MaxManila working fine, so far all is good...

One question, does anybody know of a way to increase the size of the icons and text in the start menu for those of us over 45 whose eyes are not what they used to be? ; )

Thanks,

Mael
Old 02-21-2010, 02:47 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC ARRIVE
Carrier: sprint

havox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00_MACKIE_00 View Post

However if your using Sashimi, it causes no issues with Resco Explorer 2010 and the the ability to install apps.
I dont use that tho & i dont think he does either

Quote:
Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post
on resco that wont cause it, you can just click on the screen where it says it was successfully installed (resco) than you will be able to close without having to use a task manager.
yeah i know but i was typing from my phone & it keep zooming in & out so i was just trying to let him know most likely it was the file explorer that was causing it & if he looked in the task manager he would see that it was still open so other things wouldnt install, not that it wouldnt close without a task manager

edit:
& Mr x im not sure if its suppose to be like this of you just forgot to skin it but in the taskbar when u plug in head phones it gives u the stock all white icon

Dank-Ass Robba

Last edited by havox22; 02-21-2010 at 02:51 PM.
Old 02-21-2010, 02:48 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mael-X View Post
Hey all,

Loving this ROM Mr. X! Taskbar & Slider are sweet as is, got MaxManila working fine, so far all is good...

One question, does anybody know of a way to increase the size of the icons and text in the start menu for those of us over 45 whose eyes are not what they used to be? ; )

Thanks,

Mael
3 rows instead of 4 for folders

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 04-02-2010 at 04:00 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-21-2010, 03:05 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

heres the cab that fixes sim icon.
heres a nice black dialerskin i put over juggs, install to main mem and softreset, no issues ive found. ss also. thanx to mighty for the stock signal cab, not sure on the dialerskin, tj ?

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 04-02-2010 at 04:00 PM.
Old 02-21-2010, 03:10 PM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
heres the cab that fixes sim icon.
heres a nice black dialerskin i put over juggs, install to main mem and softreset, no issues ive found. ss also. thanx to mighty for the stock signal cab, not sure on the dialerskin, tj ?
u kno u just posted flyers number right? lol i would take that ss down and cover it up first

Old 02-21-2010, 03:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by havox22 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00_MACKIE_00 View Post

However if your using Sashimi, it causes no issues with Resco Explorer 2010 and the the ability to install apps.
I dont use that tho & i dont think he does either

Quote:
Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post
on resco that wont cause it, you can just click on the screen where it says it was successfully installed (resco) than you will be able to close without having to use a task manager.
yeah i know but i was typing from my phone & it keep zooming in & out so i was just trying to let him know most likely it was the file explorer that was causing it & if he looked in the task manager he would see that it was still open so other things wouldnt install, not that it wouldnt close without a task manager

edit:
& Mr x im not sure if its suppose to be like this of you just forgot to skin it but in the taskbar when u plug in head phones it gives u the stock all white icon
no what im saying is that you dont have to close it to get other stuff to install... you will notice that after you install resco it will show different in the upper right to x out than usual... tap the screen in the middle when you go to install the next cab that x will go away and become a ok which will than allow you to further install more cabs.
Old 02-21-2010, 03:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Cricket

jroyalty7 is becoming a great contributor

hey loving this rom, so fast and stable, i/we appreciatev allv that u do and put out mr.x ur definitely an innovator and have great roms.
I HAVE one quick question tho, anytime I soft reset my phone my connection settings revert back to the original that come up before I install my carrier cab, so i then have to go in reselect my connection-which by the way is cricket set up by way of ryanmogul cab for arcsoft & mms I only ran into this one other time, with energyrom and had to flash different rom as it was not being addressed. I did flashdance hard reset 3x and batteru pull, so not a bad flash, any ideas/help? on the newest 2-18-10 release as stated before on cricket, I also at setup provisioned generic carrierb cab then installed my arcsoft cab after. thanks in advance for any suggestions again i love this rom and thanx for all ur contributions!

Go Ahead... Make My Day... Hit The Thanks Button

Old 02-21-2010, 03:14 PM
Noobsauce
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: USCC

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CellGuy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikezpc View Post
hey MR X wasup.
lovin this latest rom, cant tell you how much. fast stable, no memoty issues, smooth no bugginess. glad you put the stock sliders, wasn't a big fan of the cosmetics so i changed all the icons to pretty much the stock oneas, taskbar icons are shadowy lol cant really tell much whats going on by lookin at them, and the only other thing im not too crazy about is the dialer and keyboard icon. if i couldt revert to stock on those 3 things that would be awsome. i tried installing tsowentaskbar3v1[1].4 but it didn't do anything for the signal icons it just shows no sim.
anyway rom is great tho, i might be on it for a while
Alot of taskbars out there do that. They were built off of a GSM ROM. If the taskbar works and does not break anything else, just insert a blank sim card from any company and you will get your signal bars back. You can try getting a sim card on ebay or just stop in the nearest GSM providers store and see if they will give you one.
i got a cab that removes that sim icon if you dont have a blanksim like me. lol
I've used one in the past that does this. I just find it easier to leave a blank sim in my phone rather than installing another cab everytime I use a taskbar that does this.
how about, "superholyshitohmygodseriouslyyouguyslookatthis*** *ingmasterpieceivecreated"?
Old 02-21-2010, 03:20 PM
acs tester

i did edit his number unless it got quoted before i got it. the # and* are there, just kinda hidden.
Old 02-21-2010, 03:22 PM
Noobsauce
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: USCC

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I was going to PM Mr X but seeing as he is offline, maybe someone here can help me out.

Pertaining to the CFC Compression used in this ROM. If a ROM's Manila is CFC compressed does that mean that the PNG images are also CFC compressed? I know they can be compressed but I am not sure if Manila and PNG compression in ROM come together or if the chef has to set it up for both. This is important to know for the themes I am making as I would like to compress the PNG's as well.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development