View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 03:14 PM
CellGuy
Noobsauce

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CellGuy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikezpc View Post
hey MR X wasup.
lovin this latest rom, cant tell you how much. fast stable, no memoty issues, smooth no bugginess. glad you put the stock sliders, wasn't a big fan of the cosmetics so i changed all the icons to pretty much the stock oneas, taskbar icons are shadowy lol cant really tell much whats going on by lookin at them, and the only other thing im not too crazy about is the dialer and keyboard icon. if i couldt revert to stock on those 3 things that would be awsome. i tried installing tsowentaskbar3v1[1].4 but it didn't do anything for the signal icons it just shows no sim.
anyway rom is great tho, i might be on it for a while
Alot of taskbars out there do that. They were built off of a GSM ROM. If the taskbar works and does not break anything else, just insert a blank sim card from any company and you will get your signal bars back. You can try getting a sim card on ebay or just stop in the nearest GSM providers store and see if they will give you one.
i got a cab that removes that sim icon if you dont have a blanksim like me. lol
I've used one in the past that does this. I just find it easier to leave a blank sim in my phone rather than installing another cab everytime I use a taskbar that does this.
how about, "superholyshitohmygodseriouslyyouguyslookatthis*** *ingmasterpieceivecreated"?
This post has been thanked 1 times.