View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 02:47 PM
havox22
Almost a VIP

havox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00_MACKIE_00 View Post

However if your using Sashimi, it causes no issues with Resco Explorer 2010 and the the ability to install apps.
I dont use that tho & i dont think he does either

Quote:
Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post
on resco that wont cause it, you can just click on the screen where it says it was successfully installed (resco) than you will be able to close without having to use a task manager.
yeah i know but i was typing from my phone & it keep zooming in & out so i was just trying to let him know most likely it was the file explorer that was causing it & if he looked in the task manager he would see that it was still open so other things wouldnt install, not that it wouldnt close without a task manager

edit:
& Mr x im not sure if its suppose to be like this of you just forgot to skin it but in the taskbar when u plug in head phones it gives u the stock all white icon

Dank-Ass Robba

Last edited by havox22; 02-21-2010 at 02:51 PM.