PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2010, 02:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

firefurby is keeping up the good workfirefurby is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-12-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by briggs View Post
if you set up a shortcut on the people tab to do a text message it opens up htc contact card slider screen with the txt tab blacked out. see screen attached.
Send yourself a text message or get someone to send one to you. That fixed it for me.
Old 02-15-2010, 02:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

firefurby is keeping up the good workfirefurby is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaine1688 View Post
may be offtopic, but i like to swap between spb shell and manila. what i found here is that when i load spb it completely disables manila messaging window and uses default wm6 messaging. is there a way to make it open manila messaging.

thx in advance
Try this:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=184
Old 02-15-2010, 03:21 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

newest dusk, not one issue, also found a cool theme on xda im gonna try when my other tp2 get back to me. i like the opera globe.

off-topic, just got a m$ twit on wp7 with vid. you guys might like.
http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/p...e/Default.aspx

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 04-02-2010 at 04:01 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-15-2010, 04:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Kaine16 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefurby View Post
haha thank u good sir that solves one problem
Old 02-15-2010, 04:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
newest dusk, not one issue, also found a cool theme on xda im gonna try when my other tp2 get back to me. i like the opera globe.

off-topic, just got a m$ twit on wp7 with vid. you guys might like.
http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/p...e/Default.aspx
Which cab did you use? Not the one you posted the other night was it? I tried that, couldn't get the clock array to work. If it was from the xda link you posted, which one did you d/l?
Old 02-15-2010, 04:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Spint HTC TP 2

dawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
alright bro, seeing I just had to HR in search of the array and I need to get back to work, I'll hand off the search to you for the next couple of hours!!! Lemme know what you find, and if I come up with one, I'll let you know right away!! good luck!!
I think I found what I want... 20 quick links, with 5 across and a damn nice clock...

my compliments to Jaquaralani and look at post #19 for the cab

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...=611742&page=2

over to you Fishingmedic
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-15-2010, 05:05 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Which cab did you use? Not the one you posted the other night was it? I tried that, couldn't get the clock array to work. If it was from the xda link you posted, which one did you d/l?
so you good bro? clocks all work also and the other cab posted is older but works. the new one is sweet plus you keep fullpage email.
Old 02-15-2010, 05:06 PM
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawinkley View Post
I think I found what I want... 20 quick links, with 5 across and a damn nice clock...

my compliments to Jaquaralani and look at post #19 for the cab

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...=611742&page=2

over to you Fishingmedic
Nice job! I'm trying out dusk right now, but I have a feeling I'm gonna be pissing off the wife tonight installing and uninstalling themes and more tweaks... She doesn't understand that since it's a completely new sense version that you've gotta find all this crap all over again!!
Old 02-15-2010, 05:07 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
so you good bro? clocks all work also and the other cab posted is older but works. the new one is sweet plus you keep fullpage email.
Just loaded it up, but seemed to have lost all the quick links, so I'm reloading Santods mods and we'll see what happens, I'll let you know. And as always, thanks for the info!
Old 02-15-2010, 05:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Spint HTC TP 2

dawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Nice job! I'm trying out dusk right now, but I have a feeling I'm gonna be pissing off the wife tonight installing and uninstalling themes and more tweaks... She doesn't understand that since it's a completely new sense version that you've gotta find all this crap all over again!!
I'm running that cab on dusk, the original one Darren posted, not this updated find he just posted. someone tell me where to find a screenshot program (I know, I'll check the damn paperclips) and I'll post it. It's exactly what I wanted. (no idea of what all underneath shit it broke, but I'll run it through it's paces)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development