PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2010, 07:29 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Vodafone

Jonasvs is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-12-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

I keep havind problems with the data connection constantly reseeting. I'm using a Verizon TP2 with a dutch Vodafone subscription. Settings are ok, but the verizon stuff keeps buggin me. Anny Idea how to solve this ? Tried the provisioning tab with Verizon, other and Generic. But it seems that the Verizon seting keep buggin me on the connection advaced tab where instead of vodafone life it keep going to verizon wireless. After resetting it's ok for a while but then it start to disable itself... I have a working connection in the beginning.
Old 02-15-2010, 09:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

ravip_27 is becoming a great contributor

Hey Guys,

I am having all sorts of issue with this ROM and I am sure there is something I am missing. I have done clear storage 3 times and provisioned every time to Sprint. But my weather does not work, myPhone is unable to connect. I could use Opera to go to internet. I have also downloaded cab from online. Any idea what is going on. And Yes I did first install the Stock ROM, done clear storage and then installed this ROM.
Old 02-15-2010, 09:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, Touch Diamond, Mogul, BlackBerry Curve 8330

desairs is keeping up the good workdesairs is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravip_27 View Post
Hey Guys,

I am having all sorts of issue with this ROM and I am sure there is something I am missing. I have done clear storage 3 times and provisioned every time to Sprint. But my weather does not work, myPhone is unable to connect. I could use Opera to go to internet. I have also downloaded cab from online. Any idea what is going on. And Yes I did first install the Stock ROM, done clear storage and then installed this ROM.
VTB for issues lol jk.

I would try to download the provisioning cabs so that you can update profile. They are different from what comes in the rom.
Old 02-15-2010, 09:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

ravip_27 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Hey Guys,

After I post this message everything works now. The only thing I did was I started thinking about hard resetting using the Talk, End, Power button. Bu tthe moment I pressed Talk and End I saw my weather working and then the myPhone also started working. I will keep an eye on the phone for sometime to see if anything else fails.
Old 02-15-2010, 10:47 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
After I post this message everything works now. The only thing I did was I started thinking about hard resetting using the Talk, End, Power button. Bu tthe moment I pressed Talk and End I saw my weather working and then the myPhone also started working. I will keep an eye on the phone for sometime to see if anything else fails.
My weather was initially slow to load, there's a sprint reg edit Darren posted earlier in the thread, or maybe in X's 2.1 thread seemed to make it work quicker, although it may just be a placebo, but it works great now, no issues with Myphone either.

And I have been tweaking the hell out of this thing, adding things, removing things, etc, just trying to find out what works and what doesn't, and can't find a bug at all other than the BT and the failed bootstrap, one of which is fixed and one that will be. Unbelievable ROM!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-15-2010, 10:52 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO2

tjmontan is keeping up the good worktjmontan is keeping up the good work

[QUOTE=fishingmedic;1566494]My weather was initially slow to load, there's a sprint reg edit Darren posted earlier in the thread, or maybe in X's 2.1 thread seemed to make it work quicker, although it may just be a placebo, but it works great now, no issues with Myphone either.

And I have been tweaking the hell out of this thing, adding things, removing things, etc, just trying to find out what works and what doesn't, and can't find a bug at all other than the BT and the failed bootstrap, one of which is fixed and one that will be. Unbelievable ROM!![/QUOTE

Fishingmedic...fyi I got both the color tb and metal tb working perfectly with this ROM...not sure if you tried them but I have not had any issues as of yet..thanks again for showing me those..
Old 02-15-2010, 11:51 AM
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

[QUOTE=tjmontan;1566500]
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
My weather was initially slow to load, there's a sprint reg edit Darren posted earlier in the thread, or maybe in X's 2.1 thread seemed to make it work quicker, although it may just be a placebo, but it works great now, no issues with Myphone either.

And I have been tweaking the hell out of this thing, adding things, removing things, etc, just trying to find out what works and what doesn't, and can't find a bug at all other than the BT and the failed bootstrap, one of which is fixed and one that will be. Unbelievable ROM!![/QUOTE

Fishingmedic...fyi I got both the color tb and metal tb working perfectly with this ROM...not sure if you tried them but I have not had any issues as of yet..thanks again for showing me those..
Anytime bro. I was playing around with different tb's and finally settled back on the black metal one, no problems so far.
Old 02-15-2010, 12:27 PM
VIP Member

Does anyone have any clocks that work well on this, like the dusk or pewter clock arrays? I've searched here and XDA and can't seem to find anything even close to those. Also, does the reg edit for the 1% batterys for 2.1 work on this?

Edit: The 1% battery cab that eschelon put together with Imnuts reg edits (posted in MM's 2.1 thread) works great. Here's a link to the post, give eschelon and Imnuts thanks if you use it!http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=17141

Last edited by fishingmedic; 02-15-2010 at 01:27 PM.
Old 02-15-2010, 12:37 PM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

if you set up a shortcut on the people tab to do a text message it opens up htc contact card slider screen with the txt tab blacked out. see screen attached.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen04.jpg (5.3 KB, 30 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-15-2010, 12:52 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2

jiml243 is a n00b

Mr X- THank you Sir! - I am done screwing up possibly the best ROM I have seen to date! Excellent Job, donation inbound.

Confirmation number: 90W05940TW126033K

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development