View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 10:47 AM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-12-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravip_27 View Post
After I post this message everything works now. The only thing I did was I started thinking about hard resetting using the Talk, End, Power button. Bu tthe moment I pressed Talk and End I saw my weather working and then the myPhone also started working. I will keep an eye on the phone for sometime to see if anything else fails.
My weather was initially slow to load, there's a sprint reg edit Darren posted earlier in the thread, or maybe in X's 2.1 thread seemed to make it work quicker, although it may just be a placebo, but it works great now, no issues with Myphone either.

And I have been tweaking the hell out of this thing, adding things, removing things, etc, just trying to find out what works and what doesn't, and can't find a bug at all other than the BT and the failed bootstrap, one of which is fixed and one that will be. Unbelievable ROM!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.