PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2010, 08:52 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium
Carrier: Sprint

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {ROM}{23554/6.5.5}{4/5}Formula's SPB MobileSense {New Base Beta Available}

i like the dialer... any way to cab this up?

Old 04-06-2010, 08:56 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaphod-Beeblebrox View Post
Mine has continued to go down hill and be very unresponsive again. Ram usage looks normal, when I go into fdcTaskmanager and look at CPU usage, it doesn't look bad, but the system is just very slow.
It appears to be related to ActiveSync. AS is supposed to be doing a constant 'as they arrive' connection, but it mostly sits there until I tell it to sync. then it usually locks up until I reboot. Also have had Swype/Opera lock on me several times.
I'm going to flash the stock verizon setup for a day or two while I study my issues.
Sorry to hear maybe its the carrier cab, as I am on sprint and have no problems, I will be releasing an updated version, plan on doing a "BaseLine" + MS Stock, a Mobile Shell Custom Lite (not as many apps), a Loaded MS Custom and a Loaded MS Standard once i get all my kinks out.
Old 04-06-2010, 08:59 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Threadstarter

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
i like the dialer... any way to cab this up?
Its RaidZero's Dialer from his kitchen as this is what I am using as my Base, I can try to cab it but I have never cab'd dialer so when I post it let me know if it works. The Canvas may only work with the dialer used (Verizon Base).
Old 04-07-2010, 08:26 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

jpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Just downloaded the new 23554 beta and am flashing now. I have been caught up with Sense 2.5 6.5x ROMs lately and I find that I really miss the functionality of Mobile Shell. I got an error while flashing that says :
Install
||Windows\mstmpoWidgetFix.cab
failed, code=0x800040005.
Any ideas? If this has been brought up I apologize. Please don't flame me cuz I didn't search the thread as I just got off a 13 hour shift at work
Old 04-07-2010, 09:04 AM
PPCGeeks VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpucillo74 View Post
Just downloaded the new 23554 beta and am flashing now. I have been caught up with Sense 2.5 6.5x ROMs lately and I find that I really miss the functionality of Mobile Shell. I got an error while flashing that says :
Install
||Windows\mstmpoWidgetFix.cab
failed, code=0x800040005.
Any ideas? If this has been brought up I apologize. Please don't flame me cuz I didn't search the thread as I just got off a 13 hour shift at work

Sounds like you have a bad flash, you may want to flash the stock rom first then flash mine and see if this clears your problem.
Old 04-08-2010, 05:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: verizon

Zaphod-Beeblebrox is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZaphod-Beeblebrox is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZaphod-Beeblebrox is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Formula,
How is your ROM holding up under your daily use? Are there any tweaks/fixes coming up that would justify a new build any time soon?
I am currently on stock verizon with SPB and Mobile Sense. Works fine enough, but it's just not 'tricked out' enough for me Not to mention, that I only have about 45MB free this way, and I know that with my particular widget usage, I can get close to 100mb free with a slimmed down ROM.
at any rate, the weekend is coming up, and I'm more able to play with flashing then as I don't need it for my work. Do you have anything dropping soon?

Thanks
Old 04-08-2010, 05:28 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Formula,
How is your ROM holding up under your daily use? Are there any tweaks/fixes coming up that would justify a new build any time soon?
I am currently on stock verizon with SPB and Mobile Sense. Works fine enough, but it's just not 'tricked out' enough for me Not to mention, that I only have about 45MB free this way, and I know that with my particular widget usage, I can get close to 100mb free with a slimmed down ROM.
at any rate, the weekend is coming up, and I'm more able to play with flashing then as I don't need it for my work. Do you have anything dropping soon?

Thanks
Well See I was thinking of dropping another update, maybe a lite version with less apps, and more than likely a standard MS build not all customized. There have not been any new software updates or SYS updates so it will proably be the same core, oh I plan on having a sprint version and a All Carrier again.
Old 04-08-2010, 06:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Zaphod-Beeblebrox is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZaphod-Beeblebrox is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZaphod-Beeblebrox is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
Well See I was thinking of dropping another update, maybe a lite version with less apps, and more than likely a standard MS build not all customized. There have not been any new software updates or SYS updates so it will proably be the same core, oh I plan on having a sprint version and a All Carrier again.
If I can place an order to the Chef
I've been trying to build one with the latest 6.5.5 build, with MS & mstmp's Mobile Shell cooked in (no Vostradamus widgets), xTask as the task manager, Opera 10 & Opera Mini 5.
Everything else I use I already Have installed to my Storage Card and I just use Sashimi to create shortcuts into the start menu.
I've been able to cook a ROM like that on my own, but it has the little issues (scrollbars on the dialpad, etc) that you experienced cooks know how to deal with and optimize.
Old 04-08-2010, 06:08 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
If I can place an order to the Chef
I've been trying to build one with the latest 6.5.5 build, with MS & mstmp's Mobile Shell cooked in (no Vostradamus widgets), xTask as the task manager, Opera 10 & Opera Mini 5.
Everything else I use I already Have installed to my Storage Card and I just use Sashimi to create shortcuts into the start menu.
I've been able to cook a ROM like that on my own, but it has the little issues (scrollbars on the dialpad, etc) that you experienced cooks know how to deal with and optimize.
I will create a rom for you my friend sit tight and ill have it tonight or tomorrow for you.
Old 04-08-2010, 06:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
I will create a rom for you my friend sit tight and ill have it tonight or tomorrow for you.
Thanks!
I'm enjoying playing around in the Kitchen and trying to make something useful for myself, but at the end of the weekend, I have to flash back to something that will actually work

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
spb mobile shell, spb ms