PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2010, 05:22 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {ROM}{23557|6.5.5}{4/14}Formula's SPB MobileSense{Loaded/Baseline\Standard}Generi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaphod-Beeblebrox View Post
Which will be ...??
I am going to see which uses less ram at boot, So far everyone with the exception of one said swype so I will leave it as the default if ram is the same, if EzInput uses less ram at boot we'll see (I doubt it does).

man visiting No2Chem's site has brought back memories of my mogul days...lol I really miss his work no post from him since Sept of last year. I Plan on cooking in NullKB and nueSlidingKB configured to change to nullKB on Landscape. This could easily be changed by the end user.
Old 04-21-2010, 06:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint touch pro 2/ EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

ohenebajoy is just getting started
Re: {ROM}{23557|6.5.5}{4/14}Formula's SPB MobileSense{Loaded/Baseline\Standard}Generi

I love swype
Old 04-21-2010, 07:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: verizon

Zaphod-Beeblebrox is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZaphod-Beeblebrox is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZaphod-Beeblebrox is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
I am going to see which uses less ram at boot, So far everyone with the exception of one said swype so I will leave it as the default if ram is the same, if EzInput uses less ram at boot we'll see (I doubt it does).

man visiting No2Chem's site has brought back memories of my mogul days...lol I really miss his work no post from him since Sept of last year. I Plan on cooking in NullKB and nueSlidingKB configured to change to nullKB on Landscape. This could easily be changed by the end user.
actually, my question was more geared at WHEN will the next build be
Old 04-22-2010, 08:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint touch pro 2/ EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

ohenebajoy is just getting started

BRo is the new rom dropping?
Old 04-22-2010, 09:04 AM
PPCGeeks VIP
Threadstarter

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP

I was trying ways to get the nullKB to activate when sliding the keyboard, but it seems that No2Chems tools aren't working 100% on the tp2. So Maybe today depending on how much time I have at work today.
Old 04-22-2010, 10:39 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Threadstarter

New Build Formula.LD.MS.EV.23563.exe

This is the loaded with Carrier Select, I modified the Verizon Carrier cab to include Verizon Reg for MMS please let me know if it works.

-New Build 23563
-Updated Google Maps 4.1 with tower lock and voice lookup
-Made IE Tweaks for proper resolution recognition
-Added Weather Bug, MSkip Layout Backup, nueNullKB, New DotFred Tsk 3.3(Custom reg association), also added new version 3.3.0.3 of Pocket Sheild (awsome changes) as always this is pre skinned and pre-configured so it is working/setup without user input. (can be removed via remove programs) (I would recomend giving it a chance if you have not used 3.3
-Updated groovefish
-New D3d Drivers
-New Custom Key mappings (hold start key)
-and others I am sure I am missing ckeck it out for yourself.

As always Say THANKS and post FEEDBACK!!!!

Last edited by Formula84; 04-22-2010 at 11:09 PM.
This post has been thanked 13 times.
Old 04-23-2010, 12:18 AM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP
Re: {ROM}{23563|6.5.5}{4/24}Formula's SPB MobileSense{Loaded/Baseline\Standard}Generi

formula--your ROMs looking good. Haven't used your MS setup (RSTG got me hooked though) Usually install a light ROM + SBP + Mobile sense then tweek from there. you're base is titanium with SBP on top?? and do we still have the ability to cusomize mobilesense ie espresso to omnia theme??

edit: groovemobile or groovefish?
Old 04-23-2010, 07:48 AM
PPCGeeks VIP
Threadstarter

Re: {ROM}{23563|6.5.5}{4/24}Formula's SPB MobileSense{Loaded/Baseline\Standard}Generi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
formula--your ROMs looking good. Haven't used your MS setup (RSTG got me hooked though) Usually install a light ROM + SBP + Mobile sense then tweek from there. you're base is titanium with SBP on top?? and do we still have the ability to cusomize mobilesense ie espresso to omnia theme??

edit: groovemobile or groovefish?
Groovemobile is the new groovefish, scilor has taken over the project and renamed.

With regards to my roms and add ons, the standard is titanium + ms cooked in with the Baseline apps(minimal), there is also a Espresso Baseline build this is again minimal apps but using the Espresso add-on (note this is not naongs version with background changer as it destroys ram)(so that said this only has the espresso bottom bar.

Note the build that just dropped is only my main build which includes everything i like and use the way i prefer it configured. My suggestion is to give my main build a try to see how i have mine setup, and use until I get the baseline standard and espresso built.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-23-2010, 01:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc TOUCHpro2

JustinSyder is just getting started
Wink Re: {ROM}{23563|6.5.5}{4/24}Formula's SPB MobileSense{Loaded/Baseline\Standard}Generi

Hey Formula... I think your roms are the S#!T, I try others but seem to always come back to yours, prob cuz I'm an OCD freak & I can geek out for hours. Gotta give you a hard time about your poor choice in cars though I eat PONTIACS whenever I feel like a light snack (jk)... I gotta '86 MERC CAPRI 5.0 thats my other love... Anyway all you guy's are awesome & I learn something new everytime I log on THANKS A S#!T-TON...!!

P.S. OH YEAH! Downloading the 23653 Loaded as I type this...

Last edited by JustinSyder; 04-23-2010 at 01:10 PM.
Old 04-23-2010, 03:07 PM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
Groovemobile is the new groovefish, scilor has taken over the project and renamed.

With regards to my roms and add ons, the standard is titanium + ms cooked in with the Baseline apps(minimal), there is also a Espresso Baseline build this is again minimal apps but using the Espresso add-on (note this is not naongs version with background changer as it destroys ram)(so that said this only has the espresso bottom bar.

Note the build that just dropped is only my main build which includes everything i like and use the way i prefer it configured. My suggestion is to give my main build a try to see how i have mine setup, and use until I get the baseline standard and espresso built.
Thanks Formula...been running your latest since last night. Very quick (I did load GFX Boost---been doing that since my RSTG days....seems to help?????)
Rom's looking really good

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
spb mobile shell, spb ms