PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2010, 09:52 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {ROM}{23549/6.5.5}{3/19}Formula's SPB MobileSense & Titanium {Stock&Custom up!}

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamePlay View Post
Now the phone won't even load. It just stays on the white HTC screen and will not go past. GRR!!!!!
Take the battery out, let it sit for 30 sec,
put the battery in but do not boot the device,
Hold volume down and the power button at the same time (puts phone into bootloader)
Plug in via USB and flash the stock rom, let it load to the home screen, repeat the steps again this time flashing my rom, Thats all I can say as I have not been having your problems.
Old 03-22-2010, 09:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint touch pro 2/ EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

ohenebajoy is just getting started
Re: {ROM}{23549/6.5.5}{3/19}Formula's SPB MobileSense & Titanium {Stock&Custom up!}

No i am not switching but one of my buddy got a deal. two for one and he is going to give me one. I am still going to stay with sprint
Old 03-22-2010, 09:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint touch pro 2/ EVO 4G

ohenebajoy is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
I really like having a keyboard and also I think the HD2 is going to be for TMobile and there no way I am giving up my plan with Sprint. So if a HD2 were to come to sprint I would consider it but I will probably hold off till I see what the released version of WM 7 looks like, I have been a die hard windows mobile fan as long as I can remember so I hope they don't f this up for me.

You planning on making the switch?
No i am not switching but one of my buddy got a deal. two for one and he is going to give me one. I am still going to stay with sprint
Old 03-22-2010, 10:05 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

wm7 seems to be getting worse and worse.. first the no compatibility with old wm apps... seriously how hard is it to emulate? put the functionality in please. Also the interface looks interesting, but lots of white space. Maybe it will navigate ok in the end. its definately more mobileshell based vs tf3d... so that is a positive aspect.

#1 bitch after all of that. No multitasking... WTF seriously they are making pciPhone? Jesus.... I hope we can at least dual boot a phone, because i will only really be booting up wm7 if I have a choice for the games and possibly remote desktop.... gack!
Old 03-22-2010, 11:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2

edsladey is a n00b

was hesitant about asking, but i am trying to flash this rom but can't get it to download. i already dl'd 7zip. can someone please help me extract for flash??
Old 03-23-2010, 02:11 AM
PPCGeeks VIP
Threadstarter

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP
Smile Re: {ROM}{23549/6.5.5}{3/19}Formula's SPB MobileSense & Titanium {Stock&Custom up!}

Quote:
Originally Posted by edsladey View Post
was hesitant about asking, but i am trying to flash this rom but can't get it to download. i already dl'd 7zip. can someone please help me extract for flash??
Download and install 7zip
rt click on downloaded .7zip package - 7Zip Menu
in menu choose an option- maybe extract to "Archivename\*"
then once extracted - browse for RUU Update Utility
Open and follow the prompts
Usually to get my phone ready for flash I do the following:

Power Off the device by removing the battery
Leave off for 30 sec.
assemble battery but do not turn on
hold the vol down + Power button till you see a tri colored boot screen
plug into you pc with a usb cable and make sure all antivirus programs are disabled temporarily.
Old 03-23-2010, 02:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

crownholder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrownholder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrownholder is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

i love the rom but my contacts from my sim is not showing up....i put it back in after flashing and no contacts come up ......im on Sprint V1 23540 Build....i tried sim manger but nothing comes up....any help is appreciated and good job on the rom =D>
Old 03-23-2010, 09:31 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

nmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Cool Re: {ROM}{23549/6.5.5}{3/19}Formula's SPB MobileSense & Titanium {Stock&Custom up!}

Been happy with earlier versions on this Rom. The most important difference is the number of random lockups. Seems that with the current version 3.19 (Sprint) I can reliably lock the device if I open File explorer and attempt to close it via QuickMenu or the close button in SPB Mobile shell.
Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this. If not I may need to check if the 16GB microsd card I am using is working (although it has been fine for the last 6 months or more).

Really like this rom and the hard work you have put into it. Hope with the new Sprint Rom release you are able to iron out remaining lockups. Keep up the good work on Rom buidling.
Old 03-23-2010, 11:44 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmhusa View Post
Been happy with earlier versions on this Rom. The most important difference is the number of random lockups. Seems that with the current version 3.19 (Sprint) I can reliably lock the device if I open File explorer and attempt to close it via QuickMenu or the close button in SPB Mobile shell.
Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this. If not I may need to check if the 16GB microsd card I am using is working (although it has been fine for the last 6 months or more).

Really like this rom and the hard work you have put into it. Hope with the new Sprint Rom release you are able to iron out remaining lockups. Keep up the good work on Rom buidling.
The only problems i've had with the latest sprint only version of the rom is not being able to send text messages (1 time) soft reset cleared. Sound issue occured, but this was before pagepool was set to 15. haven't had a problem since. installed latest s2p beta and still doing ok.

Im going to post some screenies later. Man i've got my phone pimped out. thanks formula!

Last edited by solarflarex; 03-23-2010 at 12:23 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-23-2010, 11:46 AM
PPCGeeks VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflarex View Post
The only problems i've had with the latest sprint only version of the rom is not being able to send text messages (1 time) soft reset cleared. Sound issue occured, but this was before pagepool was set to 15. haven't had a problem since. installed latest s2p beta and still doing ok.
Thanks, since changing to 15 whats your ram holding at after usuag throughout the day, I am playing around again with Raid Kitchen and I am looking to compare. If you could get me the number after soft reset and everything is loaded then also the number that its get too after usuage throughout the day.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
spb mobile shell, spb ms