PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 12:30 AM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Pocket PC: Vogue,Diamond,TP2,Epic
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: UPDATED[03/27/10]V4.4 Blue Midnight 6.5.3 Sense 2.5 2012 -23542 MAX 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerRW View Post
People are starting to cook the facebook tab into thier roms, ever condsider??
I never use fackbook, so it doesn't mean anything to me. What about the rest of you. Just remember that tabs use massive amounts of memory. The more you add the less available for programs. But if you all want it, then I will build it.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion
Old 04-02-2010, 01:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

Tiger505 is keeping up the good workTiger505 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstine671 View Post
I never use fackbook, so it doesn't mean anything to me. What about the rest of you. Just remember that tabs use massive amounts of memory. The more you add the less available for programs. But if you all want it, then I will build it.

I talked with a friend up in Portland Oregon today about Facebook. She has a computer repair/restore business and 8 people working for her. She claims Facebook is responsible for a lot of the virus's they have to fix or try to with their clients. She claims Facebook has Web Crawlers galore and soon this will a great issue with Facebook. I do not use Facebook myself as I've heard of this before. Not sure if it's true but I'm going with what she tells me.
This is off the subject of your outstanding ROM but I want to let folks know about ZoomBarPlus. It makes your slider bar work like a D-Pad in almost all programs. With Pocket Player is works for my volume bar and with other programs it can be tweaked also. This really compliments my Timber 4.3 on my TP2 ROM...just an FYI.
Again thanks for all your work. =D>
Old 04-02-2010, 01:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Epic

dahoov is keeping up the good workdahoov is keeping up the good work

Quote:
If you include it and we disable it in the "Personalize" settings does it still use the memory? I use FB and would like to try out the tab but not at the expense of speed.

Old 04-02-2010, 02:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

hunter7773 is keeping up the good workhunter7773 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
You can't fix stupid and you can't rush genius. LMAO!

Will post 28xxx series after updating with the new OEM's after I get version V5 (23554) posted. Not much of a benny for you to update, other than some graphics changes and oem's. I have not tried any new 28xxx xip yet.

lol jstine. ill wait for ur genius to finish . i wont rush. in the post above i agree if turning off unused tabs frees memory. then add facebook tab. i dont use most of the tabs. mainly home, contacts. text, mail, web, reader and settings.

Last edited by hunter7773; 04-02-2010 at 02:11 AM.
Old 04-02-2010, 02:12 AM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahoov View Post
If you include it and we disable it in the "Personalize" settings does it still use the memory? I use FB and would like to try out the tab but not at the expense of speed.
My take on the tab! Why, with 20 quick shortcut available, Just finger swipe down, then select facebook from your shortcut. With a tab you have slide across the screen to the tab, then select to launch facebook. Seens to me, more work. And not alway easy to do if your walking or don't have both hands available. Have you ever tried to use the slider with just one hand.

Alright Houston, we have lift-off. The Sprint V5 uploaded and verified no CRC errros. Checking All Carrier now. I sure wish a faster internet correction was available in my area. Have DSL with a max upload of 450kbs, SLOW. 45 mins to upload 1 rom and then 14 mins to download to check for errors before posting the link.
Old 04-02-2010, 02:20 AM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Now serving up the Timberwolf V5 23554 rom

More and better eye candy. And forget the phrase "I need more speed Scotty" We have a new ship and she's a fast one captain. Just kick the tires and light the fires, this is one fast rom. =D>

Only posted here for now, so please download and post what you think.
Enjoy! TW

Removed Uploading New Roms

All Carrier : Checking for CRC download errors. Stand-by Sorry do not have time to check for errors. So here's the link, time for bed. Long day!

Removed Uploading New Roms

Last edited by Timberwolf671; 04-03-2010 at 04:23 AM.
Old 04-02-2010, 03:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

Tiger505 is keeping up the good workTiger505 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Now serving up the Timberwolf V5 23554 rom

More and better eye candy. And forget the phrase "I need more speed Scotty" We have a new ship and she's a fast one captain. Just kick the tires and light the fires, this is one fast rom. =D>

Only posted here for now, so please download and post what you think.
Enjoy! TW

Sprint : http://www.mediafire.com/?jnzfynyu2m2

All Carrier : Checking for CRC download errors. Stand-by Sorry do not have time to check for errors. So here's the link, time for bed. Long day!

http://www.mediafire.com/?tutzjmyzz5t
Downloaded Sprint 4.5 and installed. So far very impressed with the new graphics. I like the Timberwolf (TW) picture and logo in the bottom right corner. Also great start up picture.
I'll be installing my software, contact, preferences etc. and keep you posted...
Thanks you so much for the very great work. Timberwolf rocks!!!!

Last edited by Tiger505; 04-02-2010 at 03:41 AM.
Old 04-02-2010, 09:12 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

jpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: UPDATED[04/02/10]V5 Blue Midnight 6.5.5 Sense 2.5 2012 -23554 MAX 3.0

Love the new layout and your little wolf icon on the bottom of the screen. Is there a problem with Windows Live? I can't access it
Old 04-02-2010, 10:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro2

KillerRW is keeping up the good workKillerRW is keeping up the good work

Quote:
My take on the tab! Why, with 20 quick shortcut available, Just finger swipe down, then select facebook from your shortcut. With a tab you have slide across the screen to the tab, then select to launch facebook. Seens to me, more work. And not alway easy to do if your walking or don't have both hands available. Have you ever tried to use the slider with just one hand.

Alright Houston, we have lift-off. The Sprint V5 uploaded and verified no CRC errros. Checking All Carrier now. I sure wish a faster internet correction was available in my area. Have DSL with a max upload of 450kbs, SLOW. 45 mins to upload 1 rom and then 14 mins to download to check for errors before posting the link.

Ive flashed another rom with the facebook tab, and when you actually go to the tab, it is set to autoupdate every 2 hours, and all of your friends status updates are right there in touchflo 3d. It does drag the phone down though. when your on the tab, it is constantly trying to retrieve your friends avatars and things like that and the wait cursor comes up alot while your on the tab. Just thought, you could cook and perfect. I use facebook alot, even for business, its a great way to keep in touch with people. And also, people use facebook for games and programs that can access your personal info, but as far as getting a virus on your phone...............huh

If I have helped you Press THANKS!!!!!
get my rep up
Old 04-02-2010, 11:04 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible, touch pro 2, xv6900, x50v
Carrier: verizon

suntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: UPDATED[04/02/10]V5 Blue Midnight 6.5.5 Sense 2.5 2012 -23554 MAX 3.0

jstine,

D/L the all carrier version, flashed (no issues). I removed tjELITE before installing my provisioning cab. Synch'd with WMDC and called it from my home line. No ring! I tried to go into options from the phone screen and it appears to be a dead link. I went into settings>sounds... and set the ring tone (I don't remember what it was on but it wasn't an ring tone (maybe an alert sound file). Anyway, the phone now rings, calls out, sms, and mms work. I'll test some more later (late for my paying job!) Possibly reflash and check out ring tone before I install my provisioning file.
ST

Edit: Just a quick update. I reflashed, and the phone rings. The v3.2 verizon provisoning file sets the ringtone to VZW default in the registry. Since you don't include it in your rom, and calk didn't include it in the cab, it doesn't ring. However, the options settings on the phone screen is still a dead link.

Edit2: My bad, Calk did include it (apologies) but I didn't get it copied over into the new cab.

Last edited by suntopper; 04-02-2010 at 02:22 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
rom, theme