KillerRW
PPCGeeks Regular

KillerRW is keeping up the good workKillerRW is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: UPDATED[03/27/10]V4.4 Blue Midnight 6.5.3 Sense 2.5 2012 -23542 MAX 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstine671 View Post
My take on the tab! Why, with 20 quick shortcut available, Just finger swipe down, then select facebook from your shortcut. With a tab you have slide across the screen to the tab, then select to launch facebook. Seens to me, more work. And not alway easy to do if your walking or don't have both hands available. Have you ever tried to use the slider with just one hand.

Alright Houston, we have lift-off. The Sprint V5 uploaded and verified no CRC errros. Checking All Carrier now. I sure wish a faster internet correction was available in my area. Have DSL with a max upload of 450kbs, SLOW. 45 mins to upload 1 rom and then 14 mins to download to check for errors before posting the link.

Ive flashed another rom with the facebook tab, and when you actually go to the tab, it is set to autoupdate every 2 hours, and all of your friends status updates are right there in touchflo 3d. It does drag the phone down though. when your on the tab, it is constantly trying to retrieve your friends avatars and things like that and the wait cursor comes up alot while your on the tab. Just thought, you could cook and perfect. I use facebook alot, even for business, its a great way to keep in touch with people. And also, people use facebook for games and programs that can access your personal info, but as far as getting a virus on your phone...............huh

If I have helped you Press THANKS!!!!!
get my rep up