Tiger505
PPCGeeks Regular

Tiger505 is keeping up the good workTiger505 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: UPDATED[03/27/10]V4.4 Blue Midnight 6.5.3 Sense 2.5 2012 -23542 MAX 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstine671 View Post
I never use fackbook, so it doesn't mean anything to me. What about the rest of you. Just remember that tabs use massive amounts of memory. The more you add the less available for programs. But if you all want it, then I will build it.

I talked with a friend up in Portland Oregon today about Facebook. She has a computer repair/restore business and 8 people working for her. She claims Facebook is responsible for a lot of the virus's they have to fix or try to with their clients. She claims Facebook has Web Crawlers galore and soon this will a great issue with Facebook. I do not use Facebook myself as I've heard of this before. Not sure if it's true but I'm going with what she tells me.
This is off the subject of your outstanding ROM but I want to let folks know about ZoomBarPlus. It makes your slider bar work like a D-Pad in almost all programs. With Pocket Player is works for my volume bar and with other programs it can be tweaked also. This really compliments my Timber 4.3 on my TP2 ROM...just an FYI.
Again thanks for all your work. =D>